Is having self esteem as a KHHV possible?

D

Deleted member 16275

Anmal Lover
?
Self esteem is impossible
Focus on rope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: redmaxx, Deleted member 24459, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
Yes, many of the greatest figures in history swore vows of chastity, often they gain miraculous powers, levitation, healing, living for hundreds of years.

No for you because your on the incels forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: redmaxx, HerpDerpson, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
No its impossible
Everyone keeps gaslighting me telling me I need to have self esteem to date jfl bitch its the exact opposite, having attractive women call me hot would literally bost my self esteem by 100000x and I would start even cold approaching and shit
there are mentally ill chads who hate themselves and still slay bc they are hot, u cant have self esteem as inkler

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: redmaxx, Deleted member 16275 and autistic_tendencies
No its impossible
Everyone keeps gaslighting me telling me I need to have self esteem to date jfl bitch its the exact opposite, having attractive women call me hot would literally bost my self esteem by 100000x and I would start even cold approaching and shit
there are mentally ill chads who hate themselves and still slay bc they are hot, u cant have self esteem as inkler
Realistically, will u ever commit suicide or nah

yes, it’s possible
derive your self esteem from some other place, like a positive personality trait or talent you have

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275