Is he a pedo?

arabcelxxx

arabcelxxx

| Highest SMV In The Middle East |

• JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing, WeiWei and vermillioncorefan
These moralfag retards should be shot dead. Most 15 year old girls are getting fucked by 15 year old idiots from their grade. Yet they see no issue with that meanwhile they whine about any adult man trying to get with a girl that age as if it’s the same as wanting a 5 year old 🤡

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, n0rthface, WeiWei and 4 others
Everyone knows 15 should be legal. Those same guys who are ‘catching the child predator’ would fuck a 15 year old if the age of consent was lower like back only 100 years ago

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, WeiWei, JL~ and 2 others
Legal in my shithole

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, WeiWei, ambi and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Legal in my shithole
not low enough apparently, i knew dalits fucking my 13-14 y old females classmates when i was in primary, while they were in their early 20s

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, cytoplasm and arabcelxxx
not low enough apparently, i knew dalits fucking my 13-14 y old females classmates when i was in primary, while they were in their early 20s
Same. But the girl was a gypsy

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
Same. But the girl was a gypsy
Last year of primary when everyone went to drink i went home to sleep, then my friend later told me a 14 yo girl hopped in a 21 year olds car and they fucked. That was my competition when i was 13-14

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Magnum Opus, bloomercel and cytoplasm
Last year of primary when everyone went to drink i went home to sleep, then my friend later told me a 14 yo girl hopped in a 21 year olds car and they fucked. That was my competition when i was 13-14
Over for slovenian teencels

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
That doesn’t make you a pedo, nothing wrong with sleeping with 15 yo’s, most women look mature at that age, its only messed up when the women looks like a child

That doesn’t make you a pedo, nothing wrong with sleeping with 15 yo’s, most women look mature at that age, its only messed up when the women looks like a child
you are very wrong with this shit bro, pedos fantasizes the age, even if they are not looking childish, the age make them hard. Just the idea of fucking a 15yo make them hard

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
you are very wrong with this shit bro, pedos fantasizes the age, even if they are not looking childish, the age make them hard. Just the idea of fucking a 15yo make them hard
that makes no sense

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
n
Man I aint watchin no foid yap
idc if you don't watch, the point i was trying to make is that the woman in the ytb channel, in real life when pedeos see her, they still want to fuck her, even if she is a 33yo woman that look old asf, they still think she is 15 so they are hard

These fags need a real job. Vitaly is a faggot

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and arabcelxxx
Stop with sui fuel stories :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
even if she is a 33yo woman that look old asf, they still think she is 15 so they are hard
That doesn’t make someone a pedo

The fact that we're talking about pedophilia in 2024, about things like ''at 15 she can look mature anyway / she's going to have sex with someone her own age anyway'' only shows the lack of access of young men to partners of the same age as them, since young girls are now interested in career, independence, because they do not want to be dependent on a man, and on the psychological need for affection, they only consume anti-depressant pills and buy pets.

So we need to target people under 18 who are not yet fully developed..

Even I had 14 year old female classmates who looked taller / had more shape / looked more developed than like 50% of my 25 year old college classmates.

But the discussion is not about that, it's about the psychological part, which is that those girls have to develop in a conducive and controlled environment (until 18, until they finish high school, that's why school and high school is controlled and isolated from the rest of society, so that nobody can disturb what happens there. That's why there are guards who don't let anyone into the school yard without good reason).

That's why it's bad to have a relationship with someone under 18, because psychologically, that person is not yet fully mature (if you ask me, that age should be raised to like 20-22, judging by how stupid and immature some people are).

That's why it's bad to have a relationship with someone under 18, because psychologically, that person is not yet fully mature (if you ask me, that age should be raised to like 20-22, judging by how stupid and immature some people are).
Strongly disagree women don’t get much more mature after 15

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
If you make it illegal to get young pussy, only criminals will get young pussy. Women never mature.

• +1
Wtf what country is this? This would be impossible in my cucked brainwashed shithole. If you say to any 14 year old girl here that you are 18+ years old, let alone 20+, she will instantly reject you on the spot even if you are good looking and mog all the boys her age

• +1
A teenager is not the same as a child

• +1
U guys even if u tried u couldn’t be able to get with a 15 y o so keep dreaming boyos

• So Sad