Age and years of experience? If he’s sub 22-23 im inclined to say not natty
I dunno. He keeps claiming natty muh raw milk and organs
I think hes younger than 22

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld
Not natty , most fitness shitfluencers pin their ass and lie about it

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, Yliaster and TechnoBoss
Wanna know if someone is natty or not ? Look at their Muscle Mass : Body Fat Ratio

Anyone that's been lifting for at least 2-3 years will tell you that building that amount of Muscle Mass
while maintaining 6 pack abs is almost close to impossible to accomplish naturally.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Wanna know if someone is natty or not ? Look at their Muscle Mass : Body Fat Ratio

Anyone that's been lifting for at least 2-3 years will tell you that building that amount of Muscle Mass
while maintaining 6 pack abs is almost close to impossible to accomplish naturally.
Not natty , most fitness shitfluencers pin their ass and lie about it
Larping faggot says balkan genes. More like lack thereof

Nigga you can’t tell whether someone is natural or not without knowing his age, experience, height, weight, genetics and many more.

• Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme
Nigga you can’t tell whether someone is natural or not without knowing his age, experience, height, weight, genetics and many more.
I have a strong gut feeling and intuition and they can just lie like they are about being natty

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME and Yliaster

If they have Links/Programs in their Bio or are promoting stuff on their Profile they're on Substances.

Plain and Simple

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME and try2beme
IMG 4837

“Muh I’m natty bro I just eat meat bro..”

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME, Yliaster and try2beme
If they have Links/Programs in their Bio or are promoting stuff on their Profile they're on Substances.

Plain and Simple
Of course bhai, every time you see someone in the ass of internet there is link to his instagram right? “Plain and Simple.” :lul::lul::lul: