is he unattractive?

S

soulseekingbeast69

Bronze
This guy maxilla is obviously recessed. yet none of the comments actually mentioned that. i have to do the courtesy of commenting his failo to him and hopes he takes action to fix his recessed maxilla. The bluepill cope in the comment section is unbearable.

• So Sad
Reactions: Racky
What supporting United does to a mf

• JFL
Reactions: CristianT, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 2969 and 9 others
MTN. He looks tall though..

He is our buddy bojack (horse faced).

Needs a facepuller

it depends @Stopping@Nothing19

he looks like ur average tall white guy in america might have appeal to single white mothers lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Blackgymmax
I think he's 6/10 tbh and could get an average looking or hot ethnic woman or a 4/10 White girl.

Maxilla is recessed.

Not unattractive

This guy maxilla is obviously recessed. yet none of the comments actually mentioned that. i have to do the courtesy of commenting his failo to him and hopes he takes action to fix his recessed maxilla. The bluepill cope in the comment section is unbearable.

he says he gets dumped often so he can't be that unattractive to women
must be a behaivour related issue

• +1
Reactions: Germania
he says he gets dumped often so he can't be that unattractive to women
must be a behaivour related issue
Right, he could attract girls in the beginning, so he bypassed the looktrashhold. Focusing only on looks is bluepilled, you need it all: looks, career, status, IQ, interesting life, NTnes, game, manhood and so on, you need it all!

thats how you look like when your underbite is corrected by bluepilled ortho treatment

Right, he could attract girls in the beginning, so he bypassed the looktrashhold. Focusing only on looks is bluepilled, you need it all: looks, career, status, IQ, interesting life, NTnes, game, manhood and so on, you need it all!
Imagine doing all that just to get cucked by some unemployed bum jfl