Is height a feature of attraction?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
Went to my first day at a new job yesterday and there were 2 beckies there and they weren't talking to me and avoiding eye contact the whole day. When the shift was over and I put my stuff back in the locker, I heard them whisper "he's so tall" and the other said "he's huge" as I was walking out. Is that an indication of interest?

If a girl makes an observation about your height, is that the same as a guy making an observation about a girl's ass/tits?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
yes, talk to them
jesus you're the biggest mentalcel here

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Heguldus, Want2LookBetterJFL and 10 others
yes, talk to them
They didn't seem interested though outside of them saying that.

youre dominant over them already clearly

obviously not. women prefer equal to themself, for example 5´3

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Want2LookBetterJFL, Xangsane and 5 others
This tbh. Every post you make is whining about how you're so ugly you can't get laid at 6'7.
Height can compensate for a lot, and I guarantee you don't look as atrocious as you think.
Stop the mental masturbation and go get laid already smh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, LastHopeForNorman and ReignsChad
This tbh. Every post you make is whining about how you're so ugly you can't get laid at 6'7.
Height can compensate for a lot, and I guarantee you don't look as atrocious as you think.
Stop the mental masturbation and go get laid already smh.
I've ascended from 3/10 to 5.5/10 already. Just trying to ask for advice since I'm mentally stunted from being ugly.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Went to my first day at a new job yesterday and there were 2 beckies there and they weren't talking to me and avoiding eye contact the whole day. When the shift was over and I put my stuff back in the locker, I heard them whisper "he's so tall" and the other said "he's huge" as I was walking out. Is that an indication of interest?

If a girl makes an observation about your height, is that the same as a guy making an observation about a girl's ass/tits?
how tall are you

The fact that you have to ask about that shit on this site, means you actually have 0 social skills. You have to read their body language and tone. A girl could say "Stop it 🤭" Or "Stop it😠" Would you be like "guys what did she mean when she said "stop it :feelswat:

• +1
Reactions: court monarch777
No, comments about your height doesn't mean interest
Being tall is objective, It's just a fact

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, .👽. and Deleted member 7725
The fact that you have to ask about that shit on this site, means you actually have 0 social skills. You have to read their body language and tone. A girl could say "Stop it 🤭" Or "Stop it😠" Would you be like "guys what did she mean when she said "stop it :feelswat:
It's a valid question. If I say "she got ass", it means I find her attractive regardless of how I say it. Same thing with when girls say "he's hot/cute".

I want to kill you OP
I would have already all the girls in france as my harem if i was 6'7 like you 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
  • +1
Reactions: Averagecel

I would rather be ugly and tall than ugly and short, short men get treated like children and are beta.

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
well at 6'7 you are really really so they just pointed that out while talking about you. doesn't mean they are attracted to you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Very dumb title, you already know it is. Telling you bro, you’ve been downplaying your advantage. Make something happen.

If I were u I’d be hittin up bars & clubs

If I were u I’d be hittin up bars & clubs
Too high trust and beta-looking to hit up bars and clubs.
Very dumb title, you already know it is. Telling you bro, you’ve been downplaying your advantage. Make something happen.
Don't think so tbh. Half the replies on this thread agree that it's just an observation, not necessarily a compliment.

I would rather be ugly and tall than ugly and short, short men get treated like children and are beta.
Obviously. Height over 6' is cope though.