Is height ALL genetics?

chemtrails

chemtrails

Seed Oil Hater
Like if my 5’8 ass decided to undergo LL surgery and had kids, is there a way I’ll make them taller than their genetic potential would make them be?

“If I get a tattoo will my kids also have the same tattoo when they’re born?”

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
Like if my 5’8 ass decided to undergo LL surgery and had kids, is there a way I’ll make them taller than their genetic potential would make them be?
Save up for there LL surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and chemtrails
5'10 withj lifts you dont need ll its your face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
a good LL surgeon will take care of this bro

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
I have a theory that you can increase your childs height through placebo. If they don't know maybe they may grow taller who knows

• +1
Reactions: chemtrails
5’8 again at home barefoot, same height as the chick you’re just about to fuck
dont take ur shoes off and dont date tall girls. Sock lifts when you ytake of shoes you can get up to an inch

• +1
Reactions: chemtrails and Gaygymmaxx
Only high levels of malnutrition should effect growth, genetics is most of it, but if you start HGH and aromasin early you can get a few inches if you're lucky.

it will be easy to do that, especially in like 10 years when the medicine is better understood. LL obviously doenst effect genetics but you can just give them hgh. If you do it early enough, and with the assumption they'll be short its definitely preventable.

id be careful giving them anything before like 10 years old i dont do research for that, only for teenagers and people who would actually look this shit up.

• +1
This you should definitely be encouraging your children to get LL if they are manlet (below 6'4)
yes but i would say wait until they're 13 because they cant slay until they hit puberty anyway

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Only high levels of malnutrition should effect growth, genetics is most of it, but if you start HGH and aromasin early you can get a few inches if you're lucky.
how early

Diet has a huge impact on your growth. My father is 3 inches taller then me because he ate lean meats and grew up on a farm and I grew up in a macdonalds.

• +1
did it work?
a bit taller than predicted

ill probably end up 5"7 after everythng, 1 inch above my predicted height.

so if you get another 2 years you could get another inch.

• Hmm...
Reactions: gribsufer1