is height all that matters?

D

Deleted member 6842

Iron
this dude has nothing going for him except his height, he has bug eyes, big nose, shit skin , skinnyfat body the only good thing about him is he's tall like 190 I think
yet the girls in my friend group all have a crush on him is it because of his height or maybe personality hailo , cause he is definitely not that good looking
these are all the pics of I have of him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7737
Normie, but ngl this guy looks low inhib af.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 6785 and 2 others
good side profile.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7737 and johncruz12345
he look well above average facially and is tall. what did you expect? PCT, good side profile, great nose, great chin, prettyboy hair. it's not just height it's the combo lol

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, itorroella9, Deleted member 2968 and 6 others
Being 1,90 m puts you at almost ideal height.
This is when girs just want to bounce on your cock if you don't have deformed face or you're fat/balding.

• +1
maybe hair hail lol ?

• +1
Mogs me

• +1
prettyboy hair

His face is above average.

• +1
Reactions: itorroella9 and Deleted member 7737
yes height is more importatn than face

• +1
He looks normie in a lens distorted selfie from a terrible angle so he's probably pretty handsome

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7737 and Deleted member 3073
He is above average facially

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7737 and Deleted member 8165
I have a 31yr old friend that is 197cm psl3-4, and he gets laid very regular. His height is everything for his success.

How is height so important wtf man

this dude has nothing going for him except his height, he has bug eyes, big nose, shit skin , skinnyfat body the only good thing about him is he's tall like 190 I think
yet the girls in my friend group all have a crush on him is it because of his height or maybe personality hailo , cause he is definitely not that good looking
these are all the pics of I have of him

giphy.gif

im tall and its important but not super important

face and body are more important

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
where is the picture

im tall and its important but not super important

face and body are more important
Body is cope i think, as long as u are not fat face is everything, and then height

Body is cope i think, as long as u are not fat face is everything, and then height
nope body is very important, its just that 99.9% guys have bad bodies

shredded abs, big arms and shoulders are more importamt than height

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Height is extremely important in aesthetics. Me being 5’11 ¾ (182) will never compete with minimum 185 cm dudes. Minimum male model height is also 185. 185, 6’1+ or death tbh. 6’0 is also nothing special, 6’1 is when you start looking tall

Height is extremely important in aesthetics. Me being 5’11 ¾ (182) will never compete with minimum 185 cm dudes. Minimum male model height is also 185. 185, 6’1+ or death tbh. 6’0 is also nothing special, 6’1 is when you start looking tall
JFL 3 cm difference is not enough to height mog somebody, it means your face is worse

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and TUSSELEIF
JFL 3 cm difference is not enough to height mog somebody, it means your face is worse
Maybe not in person, but on paper it is. 185 and above is seen as ideal for a male, and anything below is not. Saying you are 185 is much more of a halo than saying you are 182. And my face is not bad, if I was taller I’d be a mogger, 5’11 is a shit height in a Nordic country

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind
imgur.com refused to connect

5’11 is a shit height in a Nordic country
Here is your problem.
In southern europe everyone below 175 claims 180 and up (thats our magic number thank god), only works in here sadly.

• So Sad
Reactions: TUSSELEIF