• JFL
Reactions: nonserviam, Deleted member 8902, The giga incel and 1 other person
height alone is not enough

• +1
Reactions: Germania and Deleted member 4106
6'11 min

• Hmm...
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
If you are normie looking and it is matched by a wide-frame, yes.

It is.

Normie looking with height is enough. Anybody that says no to you is a depressive PSL autist that wishes they were Chico and literally dreams of it every night before bed.

I'm talking 6'2+

An average NT face on a 6'2 guy with a wide frame = sex-appeal.

Most good looking guys have features which point towards what is called "facial averageness". They just better development. Average bones with good shoulder frame and height is good. This is where personality/charisma can help you come in.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 11770 and 4 others
I went to the doctors the other day and they said my growth plates have not closed yet. Currently I’m 6”1 and my father is 6”7 how tall do you think I should be??

9ft or death

6 psl face (chad)and above+minimum of 5'6 and taller + wide frame. Height is not important with top tier face
if you are 4psl and above(above average) then the taller you are the better(6'2 minimum and wide frame +ideal is 6'4 imo)
Below 4 psl is over.rope tier tbh. Even being 7'8 wouldn't save you .

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
I’m about 6 psl good jaw and eyes area, lips are big falio tho

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
It's enough for older women I notice. Women between the ages of 17-25 will not account for height as much as women between the ages of 35-100. It's just a generational difference. Almost all the chads in the Gen X era and the Boomer era, were portrayed as at least 6'. Indiana Jones, Rambo, etc. Even if some of these actors weren't 6' themselves, they were portrayed as such.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 3142
I’m about 6 psl good jaw and eyes area, lips are big falio tho
6psl face is model tier with atleast 300k insta followers. you are 3 psl max if you discovered here ngl

• So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
True but I’d say I’m closer to Tyrone lite or high tier normie

If you are normie looking and it is matched by a wide-frame, yes.

It is.

Normie looking with height is enough. Anybody that says no to you is a depressive PSL autist that wishes they were Chico and literally dreams of it every night before bed.

I'm talking 6'2+

An average NT face on a 6'2 guy with a wide frame = sex-appeal.

Most good looking guys have features which point towards what is called "facial averageness". They just better development. Average bones with good shoulder frame and height is good. This is where personality/charisma can help you come in.
Is this enough? I am 6'4"
9e0f4e8

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 10615
6 psl face (chad)and above+minimum of 5'6 and taller + wide frame. Height is not important with top tier face
if you are 4psl and above(above average) then the taller you are the better(6'2 minimum and wide frame +ideal is 6'4 imo)
Below 4 psl is over.rope tier tbh. Even being 7'8 wouldn't save you .
Yep!

• Love it
Reactions: mortis