Is height in of itself attractive?

Deleted member 5632

Deleted member 5632

Best nose on the entire forum
Or is it just a multiplier for base looks?

Multiplier; there’s plenty of TallCels

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Ethnicsmatter, Aesthetic and 3 others
it's attractive, put your height to 6'5 on tinder and watch

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
no if your ugly and 6'7 lanklet you are as ugly and maybe even uglier when you would be at 5'10

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and Deleted member 5632
  • +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and DutchPrettyBoy
its attractive on its own

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
no i think it is a multiplier, if u are average face and manlet u have less chance than tall guy and average face

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and diggbicc
It's only attractive if you aren't a complete subhuman. Most of the time it's a great thing to have

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, turkproducer and Deleted member 685
No its not. If it was i would have a gf by now

• +1
Reactions: HumidVent
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Deleted member 5632
if you're gl then the taller the better
if you're ugly and too tall/short no one will respect you ("muh manlet" "muh lanklet")
but if you're ugly and tall but at the same time huge, then just beat everyone up and no one will dare to pick on you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
being a 6 psl is useless so yes,
under 6feet everyone can khs

• WTF
Reactions: turkproducer
Height is a bonus but you still need face

honestly most guys are manlets af, im a real 6ft3 and never see anyone my height

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Wow. Thats a good height. I wish I was as tall as you. At least you got the height. Sou you are only half a subhuman.
Height is a multiplier. If your face is subhuman, beeing taller makes your more subhuman.

Height is a multiplier. If your face is subhuman, beeing taller makes your more subhuman.
I dont think so bruh. We are you from? I am from germany. I am 177/178cm. I were lifting shoes that boost me to 183cm and I am yet only average, in most cases I get heightmogged.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
I dont think so bruh. We are you from? I am from germany. I am 177/178cm. I were lifting shoes that boost me to 183cm and I am yet only average, in most cases I get heightmogged.
Im from the same country. A kanacke

Yeah, I know. I want to know which country.? Turkey? Dont worry I speak turkish a bit.

It is a multiplier if you are good looking, but a huge bonus if you are average. If you are ugly it doesn't help nearly as much, but it is much better than being short

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
It is a multiplier if you are good looking, but a huge bonus if you are average. If you are ugly it doesn't help nearly as much, but it is much better than being short

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Yeah, I know. I want to know which country.? Turkey? Dont worry I speak turkish a bit.
Yes. But i dont look like a normie turk. You?

Height is a bonus but you still need face

honestly most guys are manlets af, im a real 6ft3 and never see anyone my height
Come to the Netherlands bro, you’ll get heightmogged every single day at 6’3.
When I’m at work (I work at a supermarket) I see guys that are 6’5-6’6 every 15-30 minutes. The other day I could’ve sworn I saw a woman that was 6’2.

THE LOOKISM CONSENSUS IS: MULTIPLIER. I WOULD LIKE TO DRAW ATTENTION TO THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF THIS BASKET WEAVING FORUM.