Is heightmaxxing all cope???

V

VLX

Iron
Bro like are you really telling me even though I am 15 there is no reliable way to grow like 2-3 inches above adult predicted height? Why is the forum so divided on this?

Some people say HGH + AI is cope for people over like 12 while mfs say they got like 2 inches from MK-677 at like 17.5. This shit cannot be real. :feelsree:

yes it's all cope, i only buy mk677 for the better sleep

Just do whatever this forum tells you (insofar as it makes sense) and don't lift heavy

Take action

I'm 10 years older than you and I'd give anything along with my left nut to go back even 5 years

Holy shit I feel older than Biden

• +1
Reactions: Manana, descension and <6PSLcel
you just released like 7 grams of cortisol by writing this thread and stunted your height :love:

• JFL
Reactions: VLX
Just do whatever this forum tells you (insofar as it makes sense) and don't lift heavy

Take action

I'm 10 years older than you and I'd give anything along with my left nut to go back even 5 years

Is it over if you're incel at 16

you just released like 7 grams of cortisol by writing this thread and stunted your height :love:
I was thinking abt that tbh, like will rotting on .org make me shorter cause i probably release cortisol and would be happier without it. Like it would do the opposite. :bigbrain:

Take action

Take action and do what tho? There is so much contradictory opinions on .org that I feel like I can't do anything. I want to start, and I know if I don't start soon I will waste my oppritunity as a 15yo but I also don't want to mess myself up either. Idk what to do... :feelscry:

I was thinking abt that tbh, like will rotting on .org make me shorter cause i probably release cortisol and would be happier without it. Like it would do the opposite. :bigbrain:
idk, hormones are weird asf bru, but "rotting" on here is definitely gonna be inhibitory, instead at least get the well established methods on point, like high quality sleep or playing high impact sports and not focus on bullshit like bonesmashing or the bdsm stretching device or whatever that one thread was about

Take action

what would you do if u could go back 5 years?

Look, get great diet - meat, eggs, milk, fruit
Get great sleep - natural sleep, wake up without alarm
Get sun daily

You will have better chance growing taller
If you skip basics, you are retard

Look, get great diet - meat, eggs, milk, fruit
Get great sleep - natural sleep, wake up without alarm
Get sun daily

You will have better chance growing taller
If you skip basics, you are retard
Why wake up without alarm? And what do you mean by natural sleep, like no melatonin supplements?

Why wake up without alarm? And what do you mean by natural sleep, like no melatonin supplements?
Alarm triggers flight or fight reflex, imagine waking up daily for years with tiger being near you, you will probably not be a giant, right?

Natural sleep i mean, to sleep in reasonable hours, 7-9 hours a night, try to limit screen exposure close to sleep

Alarm triggers flight or fight reflex, imagine waking up daily for years with tiger being near you, you will probably not be a giant, right?

Natural sleep i mean, to sleep in reasonable hours, 7-9 hours a night, try to limit screen exposure close to sleep
Is that why kids grow more during summer break because no alarms + low cortisol? :feelswat:

Is that why kids grow more during summer break because no alarms + low cortisol? :feelswat:
Yes, a mobile alarm for waking up can trigger a fight-or-flight response. This is because alarms are designed to be loud and jarring to ensure they wake you up. The sudden, unexpected noise can activate your body's stress response, releasing adrenaline and cortisol. These hormones prepare your body to either fight or flee from potential danger, even though the alarm itself is not a threat. This physiological reaction can cause a rapid heartbeat, increased blood pressure, and heightened alertness, which can feel startling or stressful upon waking.

Yeah, chat gpt said as well, if i were you, i'd use mk677 maybe, since it is in form of a pill, get great diet, get great sleep, sun and some multivitamin (i use prenatal, for women in pregnancy, so you know it's packed with vitamins and use it once in 3 days, just to make sure you have all vitamins and minerals), also eat a lot of meat and milk, eggs and limit bread and vegetable

Of course when it comes to any supplement, take doses for your age, not full adult

I think this is the best answer, you should mark as solution 👍

• +1
Bro like are you really telling me even though I am 15 there is no reliable way to grow like 2-3 inches above adult predicted height? Why is the forum so divided on this?

Some people say HGH + AI is cope for people over like 12 while mfs say they got like 2 inches from MK-677 at like 17.5. This shit cannot be real. :feelsree:
Unless you are prescribed HGH by a doctor you won’t grow taller. Cope. Cope. Cope. Coping is all these guys think about.

If MK677 was that powerful then it would be illegal not on mainstream gym sites

Yes, a mobile alarm for waking up can trigger a fight-or-flight response. This is because alarms are designed to be loud and jarring to ensure they wake you up. The sudden, unexpected noise can activate your body's stress response, releasing adrenaline and cortisol. These hormones prepare your body to either fight or flee from potential danger, even though the alarm itself is not a threat. This physiological reaction can cause a rapid heartbeat, increased blood pressure, and heightened alertness, which can feel startling or stressful upon waking.

Yeah, chat gpt said as well, if i were you, i'd use mk677 maybe, since it is in form of a pill, get great diet, get great sleep, sun and some multivitamin (i use prenatal, for women in pregnancy, so you know it's packed with vitamins and use it once in 3 days, just to make sure you have all vitamins and minerals), also eat a lot of meat and milk, eggs and limit bread and vegetable

Of course when it comes to any supplement, take doses for your age, not full adult

I think this is the best answer, you should mark as solution 👍
Bookmarked. :feelshah: But I am not gonna start taking mk yet because I feel a little bit uneasy about the side effects. Also because I am overweight at the moment I am more suceptible at the moment so losing body fat and building muscles is my main goal right now. From there I can decide to take mk or not. Also improving my sleep and lowering cortisol.

Also just a side question, some people on .org say that building muscle/working out during puberty is a bad idea because it takes nutrients away from gaining more height. Others say it is good to build muscle during puberty, which opinion do you believe is true? :feelswat:

Bookmarked. :feelshah: But I am not gonna start taking mk yet because I feel a little bit uneasy about the side effects. Also because I am overweight at the moment I am more suceptible at the moment so losing body fat and building muscles is my main goal right now. From there I can decide to take mk or not. Also improving my sleep and lowering cortisol.

Also just a side question, some people on .org say that building muscle/working out during puberty is a bad idea because it takes nutrients away from gaining more height. Others say it is good to build muscle during puberty, which opinion do you believe is true? :feelswat:
Bro, i'm gonna be very honest, you are fat, it doesn't matter, when you are fat, all hormones work worse, you should lose weight, i'd go for some sport rather than gym, but if you do not work out everyday it is not that bad

I'd go to gym for 15-20 minutes and then swimming if i were you, swimming is a sport ehere you use your whole body, so it is more likely your shoulders, legs, arms, etc will grow to keep up with sport

If you look at most girl swimmers, they have small boobs, so they won't be dragged in water, similiar logic, i'm going on here, and it is good for losing weight as well

Also, if you eat enough nutrients, meat, eggs, milk,... + 1 in 3 days something like prenatal, no chance you will be lacking nutrients

Do not eat fast food, or vegetable oils as well if possible

• +1
Of course it's all cope, otherwise everyone would be doing it.

You really think there is any secret info on this forum that normies (who make up half the forum)/society doesn't know?

Take action

Saar can you buy me peptide saar

LL + lifts is the only noncope solution

• +1
Reactions: Mumbhai
Of course it's all cope, otherwise everyone would be doing it.

You really think there is any secret info on this forum that normies (who make up half the forum)/society doesn't know?
I mean working out + diet can also make people healthier + have more attractive bodies and yet fat people still exist because it requires time, consistency and money. I feel like the same would be applied to this.

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer