Is high DHT a good thing if there’s no male pattern baldness in my family?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Title

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel and Deleted member 11131
high DHT is always good

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh, sdmaster and .*my*.
If your follicles are not sensitive to DHT then you will not bald. This is why some people can blast DHT derivatives and not lose hair.

If you have the bald gene then hopefully you can drop your DHT levels enough so you stop balding.

But really high DHT levels will give side effects like prostate size

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, 6’1cel, pizza and 1 other person
If your follicles are not sensitive to DHT then you will not bald. This is why some people can blast DHT derivatives and not lose hair.

If you have the bald gene then hopefully you can drop your DHT levels enough so you stop balding.

But really high DHT levels will give side effects like prostate size
There’s no balding in my family until about age 55.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11131
There’s no balding in my family until about age 55.

There is the balding gene then it is just very slow. If it becomes noticable at 55 then they have been potentially thinning for decades.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, here and .*my*.
There is the balding gene then it is just very slow. If it becomes noticable at 55 then they have been potentially thinning for decades.
But that’s despite being overweight, smoking and having diabetes, generally unhealthy lifestyle. I may be to delay that 5 years more if I have a healthy lifestyle. Although if I start roiding I may lose sooner.

But that’s despite being overweight, smoking and having diabetes, generally unhealthy lifestyle. I may be to delay that 5 years more. Although if I start roiding I may lose sooner.
the gene is still there, if you roid you will have thinning/go bald faster than you would otherwise which is a huge looksmin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and .*my*.
useless hormone after puberty

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.