is high test making me look old?

gribsufer1

gribsufer1

To learn who cucks you,find out who you cannot mog
im 15 and have a full beard, huge back acne, balding , tanner 5 , 19 inch untrained bidelt and skin texture of a 35 year old, people say injecting T makes you look older but do you think high natty test could do this too? ive been wearing daily sunscreen for like a year too its still bad man

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, forevermirin, Jigen and 2 others
Idk

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
im 15 and have a full beard, balding , tanner 5 , 19 inch untrained bidelt and skin texture of a 35 year old, people say injecting T makes you look older but do you think high natty test could do this too? ive been wearing daily sunscreen for like a year too its still bad man
U don’t look 15 tho, u look like those old actors from 2000s movies playing teens

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin, Lawton88 and gribsufer1
High prolactin and estrogen

im 15 and have a full beard, balding , tanner 5 , 19 inch untrained bidelt and skin texture of a 35 year old, people say injecting T makes you look older but do you think high natty test could do this too? ive been wearing daily sunscreen for like a year too its still bad man

Pic ? Most people i know have pubes hair at 15

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
if u r not joking and u r not from middle east its over

No it's high dht conversion. I have very high T, big balls and dick, deep voice, extra lean, but pretty much hairless and nw0 coz of low dht conversion.

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and autistic_tendencies
lag smap

Are you roiding at age of 15?

Yes it does, Chris Bumstead for example

No it's high dht conversion. I have very high T, big balls and dick, deep voice, extra lean, but pretty much hairless and nw0 coz of low dht conversion.
im 20% body fat and mediocre dick size

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
testosterone prevents skin thinning and wrinkles.

• +1
Reactions: callisto
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
Weird, I have big balls, large penis, nw0 hairline, but my voice still sounds like a kid somewhat and can’t grow any facial hair even though I’m 20. Still slowly growing I think though.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 21044
Weird, I have big balls, large penis, nw0 hairline, but my voice still sounds like a kid somewhat and can’t grow any facial hair even though I’m 20. Still slowly growing I think though.
high pren T low real T

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
high e2.
get bloodwork, when my estrogen skyrocketed to 140pg/ml for a week i got acne and shitty skin too. dht is really a blessing&curse at the same time. it makes you feel awesome and socialable plus gives you good bones, libido and makes you masculine but fucks your hair if youre predisposed

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1