Is highstreetpharma safe ?

Francefag

Francefag

Iron
Wanna buy careprost and retin a from them, never bought from this type of site and i live in France so i dont want the products to be seized
Also quite skeptical : should i gave them my real name ? Or a fake name but only my address ?

I know my questions may be dumb but i dont want to be fucked at all lol

Thanks guys

If anonymity is an issue fake name + rented out postbox paid with cash is go to

• +1
Reactions: Francefag
Wanna buy careprost and retin a from them, never bought from this type of site and i live in France so i dont want the products to be seized
Also quite skeptical : should i gave them my real name ? Or a fake name but only my address ?

Thanks guys
Also i would like to know about delivery time, they say between 2-3 weeks but we never know lol

Thanks guys
Yeah it’s legit but they product have bad quality ; at least the one I ordered from them

Looks legit, ordered some armodafinil which should be coming in the next 2-3 weeks I'll see if its legit or if I drop dead jfl

Yes I bought 3 tubes of tret came in last month