Is his penis big? Estimation needed.

IntelligentCel

IntelligentCel

See my signature and help me, please, if you can
Can someone give me an esimation of Rubiel Mosquera's penis?

Obviously, in this video, his penis is not fully erected, but it could be partially erected. If it's partially erected and has that bulge, I can assume his penis is average in size. However, if the penis is not erected at all and still has that bulge, I can assume he has a very huge dick.

On stage photos, I don't see a huge bulge, but stage photos are made from a distance. I think the video is a more accurate representation compared to stage photos.

I want to compare my penis to his penis, so, please, give me an estimation.

Watch this video:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: h111 and CoreSchizo
fags.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael-Davis, hattrick, ryuken and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: h111 and CoreSchizo
GKGjz iW4AA8sUg

• +1
Reactions: h111
Bump. I need estimations.

• +1
Reactions: h111
  • +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
bro with the steroids he injects his balls must have shrunk like a raisin, sinche he knows he would post this, it is probable he even frauded

bro with the steroids he injects his balls must have shrunk like a raisin, sinche he knows he would post this, it is probable he even frauded
He probably uses clomiphene or enclomiphene to keep the balls alive during the perma blast.

Bump.

Why is it so hard for you guys to give an estimation so I can compare my dick to his dick?

I need to know if I can compete with hypothetical BBCs.

Add me on discord mumbaislayer959

Add me on discord mumbaislayer959
Discord is installed on my computer and later will add you when I go home. I don't have Discord on the phone.

Bump. Please, give estimations, it's important for me.