Is history one of the most autistic hobbies?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
None of the popular students in my schools took history seriously. The only students who loved this subjects were introvert / nerdy / autistic dudes like me, or some ogresses. I used to be top in history class but nobody gave a shit. It's not something lucrative either. Also, it doesn't help you any further in getting pussies. If you're talking about French Revolution to your oneitis then it's fucking ogre.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, BigBoy, Extra Chromosome and 4 others
The popular students at my school don’t take any fucking classes seriously. I can barely remember what we did half the time

The popular students at my school don’t take any fucking classes seriously. I can barely remember what we did half the time
There were 2 types of popular students in my school. The jocks didn't want to study anything intellectual. The high achieving one's did struggle for good notes but mostly in maths / physics / bio/ languages etc. Later they also chose practical majors like engineering / finance / marketing.

There were 2 types of popular students in my school. The jocks didn't want to study anything intellectual. The high achieving one's did struggle for good notes but mostly in maths / physics / bio/ languages etc. Later they also chose practical majors like engineering / finance / marketing.
The former is better. You only got like 70 years on this bitch why spend it studying and wageslaving.

studying is cope
no decent guy i have known has studied ever

History is fascinating to me. I love learning about past societies.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, BigBoy, fobos and 6 others
chess is more autistic tbh

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, BigBoy, fobos and 6 others
DeformAspergerCel

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Never studied and still got good grades.

Depends on what history. I always liked reading books about the great civilizations like Mongols, Greeks, Romans, Egyptians &c. and have a decent knowledge about them but I never found actual history class interesting because it's just learning about the prime ministers of the country.

I used to be into chess a lot. I played a lot online and I actually read books on openings and strategy and stuff like that. It really is more autistic.

Last edited:
my Chadlite cousin plays chess lmao and is good at it,he gets praised regulary
he is autistic and cringy but he gets away it because of his facial bones

Anything other than fucking and partying is autistic

• +1
Reactions: fobos, Krezo, kobecel and 2 others
Yeah you need a special type of brain to actually like history tbh. I hated it and only did well because I was good at memorizing shit.

• +1
Reactions: Coping
measuring your skull is more autistic

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, fobos, Krezo and 7 others
Imagine not liking history.

If you're talking about French Revolution to your oneitis then it's fucking ogre.
Jfl I've had in-depth conversations with girls about the late Roman Republic ngl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, BigBoy, kobecel and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Arkantos, Krezo and 7 others
JFL imagine walking to your sons room while he is measuring his skull and has 9999 tabs of psl sites open.
I would help him make DHT gel and personally rub it on his penis.

He doesn't have to suffer like me, assuming I have kids.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, kobecel, Coping and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kobecel, Extra Chromosome and Coping
history is one of the most interesting classes u can take boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
I’m a historycel, it was always my favorite subject in school and everyone else’s least favorite. My least favorite was math (still is).

• +1
it might be but I like to link it to philosophy and politics so yea....I don't think there's anything wrong with expanding your mind.
I got good grades in history and had books as a kid on the stuff so yea
in fact one of my exes liked Roman, Greek and Egyptian history so yea

she ended up burning coal so I dumped her but idc.
Anything other than fucking and partying is autistic

until you overdose and some gay coroner has his way with your corpse.

• +1
I’m a historycel, it was always my favorite subject in school and everyone else’s least favorite. My least favorite was math (still is).
Same tbh. Sadly history is considered an useless subject by most people, and I can only share this hobby with my autistic friends
Yeah you need a special type of brain to actually like history tbh. I hated it and only did well because I was good at memorizing shit.
I could memorize the dates of almost all important events tbh

Only sports are acceptable hobbies

• +1
None of the popular students in my schools took history seriously. The only students who loved this subjects were introvert / nerdy / autistic dudes like me, or some ogresses. I used to be top in history class but nobody gave a shit. It's not something lucrative either. Also, it doesn't help you any further in getting pussies. If you're talking about French Revolution to your oneitis then it's fucking ogre.
you are right, History has been my passion since I was 6 years old.
many introverted guys find cope in history, geography, general culture, politics

• +1
Chad and Stacy only care about fucking and partying. All hobbies are autistic tbf

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 616, Lorsss and 1 other person
Chad and Stacy only care about fucking and partying. All hobbies are autistic tbf
After I cured my autism, fucking and partying is the only thing that matters to me

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Deleted member 616 and dodt
Only bloodsports are acceptable hobbies

Football = touching men's asses

Bloodsports = killing someone

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Extra Chromosome
Just be comfortable with enjoying whatever is your cup of tea.