Is hitting gym during puberty will help loose fat in general

youravgincel

youravgincel

in hope of greycels
Im 15rn, trying to get rid of subcutaneous fat(around the face especially)
I read a few trends about calorie deficit and saw that it is not very good during puberty, and that going to the gym would be a better solution if you want to lose fat.
If everything above is true, then I will go to the gym. But do you have any advice on what exercises I should do? In the summer I did cardio (running on concrete, outside) and felt terrible. 178cm ~72-74kg

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and castizo
Also im like really fatass, why do I accumulate most of my fat on my hips and buttocks so my leg is too big there? I don't know how to put it guys. Probably genetics idk

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: addem and iloveboobs
maxx out hormones, go on low carb diet(cut bread, rice etc) and do sometimes carb loading.(low carb for a short term 1-2 months because it can cause a lot of stress if you very active or just not used to it) also eat a lot of meat and animal fat

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
Im 15rn, trying to get rid of subcutaneous fat(around the face especially)
I read a few trends about calorie deficit and saw that it is not very good during puberty, and that going to the gym would be a better solution if you want to lose fat.
If everything above is true, then I will go to the gym. But do you have any advice on what exercises I should do? In the summer I did cardio (running on concrete, outside) and felt terrible. 178cm ~72-74kg
I'm 177-8cm and 70 kg, but I'm lower bf 12% +- (I'm a swimmer)

• +1
Aight I'll cut out carbs(at least try to), what about gym?
u can loose fat without it, if you want to do it, do it, if you dont want dont do it

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and youravgincel
u can loose fat without it, if you want to do it, do it, if you dont want dont do it
Any ideas what should i eat? Like eggs, soups, porridge or something similar?

• +1
Any ideas what should i eat? Like eggs, soups, porridge or something similar?
raw eggs, pork fat/beef fat, organs fatty meat, butter, cream. good carbs are honey, milk and fruits

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: iloveboobs, N1666 and youravgincel
don't stress much also

• +1
there is other ways to lose bf, but they're dirty ways

• +1
there is other ways to lose bf, but they're dirty ways
Yeah n they cost something but i dont have shit in my wallet. Also should i drink a lot of water or don't eat shit before going to bed?

• +1
Dawg I told you the only fat on your face is subcutaneous fat, visceral fat is what protects your organs.
Just search up a fucking guide, this shit is really rudimentary, you don't need advice from looksmaxxers about how to pick up a dumbbell.

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and youravgincel
Yeah n they cost something but i dont have shit in my wallet. Also should i drink a lot of water or don't eat shit before going to bed?
drinking a lot water isn't doing much