Is homecoming worth it?

ShawarmaFilth

ShawarmaFilth

“The average is 5.1 bro!! I swear!!”
Title

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111 and n9wiff
depends tbh on your attitude and friends / gf. i only went to my senior homecoming with my girlfriend at the time and it was kinda boring but not bad.

• +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort and ShawarmaFilth
depends tbh on your attitude and friends / gf. i only went to my senior homecoming with my girlfriend at the time and it was kinda boring but not bad.
Are homecoming parties fun?

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper
only if u 8x6

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
you mean after parties? yeah thats when shit actually happens
yeah, do u gotta be invited to get into one?

Also can u give a semi detailed explanation on what happens there?

If you don’t get an invite just wait until the party gets kinda big and then show up, nobody will even notice or care at that point. As for what happens, nothing crazy usually just some drinking/smoking and talking to foids. It’s fun though, you should go if you get the chance

• +1
If you don’t get an invite just wait until the party gets kinda big and then show up, nobody will even notice or care at that point. As for what happens, nothing crazy usually just some drinking/smoking and talking to foids. It’s fun though, you should go if you get the chance
good reply

What exactly happens tho? Do u just walk around dancing or what? And whats party etiquette

Also would u be looked at weird if u didnt drink/smoke?

• +1

usually you need to be invited but ig it depends how many students are at your school if theres a lot you could prolly sneak in if you knew where it was. as for what happens, typically alcohol, music, maybe swimming or chilling by the pool if the host has one and hooking up

• +1
usually you need to be invited but ig it depends how many students are at your school if theres a lot you could prolly sneak in if you knew where it was. as for what happens, typically alcohol, music, maybe swimming or chilling by the pool if the host has one and hooking up
good reply

What exactly happens tho? Do u just walk around dancing or what? And whats party etiquette

I mean pretty much just people intoxicating themselves and socializing. There might be some dancing but you don’t have to if you don’t want to. As for your second question you don’t have to drink/smoke if you don’t want to, but if you’re worried about looking NT, carry a cup around with you to imply you’re drinking

• +1
drinking is kinda expected but most people prolly wont notice, just imitate what everyone else is doing imo

• +1
drinking is kinda expected but most people prolly wont notice, just imitate what everyone else is doing imo
so if u think i dont drink someone will check me?

• +1
so if u think i dont drink someone will check me?
doubt it but id recommend at least pretending to be you could get a cup and fill it up and pour some of it out discreetly

• +1
I mean pretty much just people intoxicating themselves and socializing. There might be some dancing but you don’t have to if you don’t want to. As for your second question you don’t have to drink/smoke if you don’t want to, but if you’re worried about looking NT, carry a cup
around with you to imply you’re drinking
ah okay

I’m assuming it’s odd to not drink or smoke at a party, you’ll get weird looks right?

I’m assuming it’s odd to not drink or smoke at a party, you’ll get weird looks right?
Honestly people probably won’t even notice or care. Do you have some sort of aversion to drinking or smoking

• +1
Honestly people probably won’t even notice or care. Do you have some sort of aversion to drinking or smoking
I’m muslim

Would they notice me being sober?

I’m muslim

Would they notice me being sober?
Honestly they probably won’t notice dude. And if it’s for your religion then who cares what they say, you gotta do what you feel is right

• +1
It was aight for me, unless ur an outcast just go

• +1