Is hyaluronic acid good skincare serum?

GingerPSL

GingerPSL

Iron
Is hyaluronic acid worth it?

Im curious, any feedback, any opinion will be very helpful since im considering using it.
What are the results? Is there any other op serum?
(the search bar isnt really helpful tbh)

Thanks.

Yes it’s good, it will give you smoother skin but it’s nothing special. Why are you considering it?

Yes it’s good, it will give you smoother skin but it’s nothing special. Why are you considering it?
Well, i got it from my sister as a christmas gift after i told her i needed something for skincare, haven't used it since as i didn't really need it then. Recently i wrote a routine for myself and i plan to start using it but ofc its better to research it before using it. Also tbh if there's someone that knows skincare pretty well its women since most of them do skincare from a very young age, so they know the products that's also why i consider using and also as i already have it.

Well, i got it from my sister as a christmas gift after i told her i needed something for skincare, haven't used it since as i didn't really need it then. Recently i wrote a routine for myself and i plan to start using it but ofc it’s better to research it before using it. Also tbh if there's someone that knows skincare pretty well its women since most of them do skincare from a very young age, so they know the products that's also why i consider using and also as i already have it.
Lmao my sister got mine for me too

• +1
Reactions: GingerPSL