Is hydroquinone a copemaxx for skin lightening?

MA_ascender

MA_ascender

Kraken
the thing is during most of the year i have mogger light skin with red undertones but when the summer hits and the sunkiss fades i become curry colored and it knocks my looks down a ton. considering hydroquinone on face what are yo bhais thoughts?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel and Sapieeen
i will use it and tell you how it works and the results , but unlike me you're trying to remove your unhealthy tan , kojic acid or azelaic acid will do the job

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
i will use it and tell you how it works , but unlike me you're trying to remove your unhealthy tan , kojic acid or azelaic acid will do the job
bro i have perfect coloring until the fucking sun decides to cook me alive and turn me into the most unpleasant shade of brown

bro i have perfect coloring until the fucking sun decides to cook me alive and turn me into the most unpleasant shade of brown
check dms

• +1
Azelaic acid + tret provs enough if it's just to reverse / prevent tanning from summer sun. HQ will work too

yes it works but takes some time

Different for me. All year round I'm paleskin and I get a slight tan and good colouring in the summer

• +1
the thing is during most of the year i have mogger light skin with red undertones but when the summer hits and the sunkiss fades i become curry colored and it knocks my looks down a ton. considering hydroquinone on face what are yo bhais thoughts?
it works but it makes the skin uneven for me:(