Is hygienemaxxing cope?

Richard_Hungwell

Richard_Hungwell

Gold
Is spending hours each week showering, flossing, brushing teeth, doing laundry, etc cope if your face and/or height are below a certain threshold?

Brad Pitt doesn't shower because he knows how bad it is for his skin and opts to use baby wipes instead:

Greasy-haired future Batman Robert Pattinson mogs you to oblivion...why do you even bother?

Robert Pattinson

Even more evidence debunking the hygeinepill. Prime teen says perpetual cat piss odor wouldn't deter her from dating prettyboy. You don't need hygiene if you have LOOKS.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
No hygiene for your face

I think foids would find excuses for Chad's lack of hygiene or even compliment him for it.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
i swear yall niggas find any way to justify your nasty asses

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Mateusz74, IndianJock, Golden Glass and 2 others
there is an old slavic saying that a real man should smell of piss

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Richard_Hungwell
"Pfft... of course, who's doing that shit"

If you do it to get girls, it is, yes. If you do it for your own sake and that of the people around you, it isn't. Self-respect comes before respect from others imo.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, IndianJock, Golden Glass and 1 other person
No man, excellent hygiene is a halo on women if the guy is above 4 psl.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Richard_Hungwell and Golden Glass
Is spending hours each week showering, flossing, brushing teeth, doing laundry, etc cope if your face and/or height are below a certain threshold?

Brad Pitt doesn't shower because he knows how bad it is for his skin and opts to use baby wipes instead:

Greasy-haired future Batman Robert Pattinson mogs you to oblivion...why do you even bother?

View attachment 214884

Even more evidence debunking the hygeinepill. Prime teen says perpetual cat piss odor wouldn't deter her from dating prettyboy. You don't need hygiene if you have LOOKS.

yes

• +1
I honestly prefer showering every couple of days. Natural skin/hair moisture and oils make me look better imo.

only problem is it often causes acne to flair up but accutane should take care of that soon

• +1
Chad sticks his cock in a sewer pipe and still gets women swooning over him

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and diggbicc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back