Is Ice hooding + castor oil + eyelash curling enough to decrease UEE

D

Deleted member 23218

Kraken
My UEE isn’t that bad, it’s like there is one fold to deal with. Also I have a wrinkle under my lower eyelid.

My eyes looks like the right. I am ok with looking zesty to overcome this failo.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24186
My UEE isn’t that bad, it’s like there is one fold to deal with. Also I have a wrinkle under my lower eyelid.
Castor oil is for growing out eyebrows I believe. The one I have is at least. And ice hooding's effects are temporary I think.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Will better lashes help me look more zesty? I have good lashes already, but I can try catstor oil for thinkness and curl them. My uee is not death tier but still annoying

Are your eyes deep set or bug eye d

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Deep set -- Arthur gosse / Laurence coke
Shallow set - ozil/Aziz Ansa
When I open my eyes to the maximum tho (meaning eyebrow all the way up and eyelid all the way down) like I am trying to force it open to the point it hurts, my eyes look buggy

DAMN!!
There is no way you got this from just icehooding, must be some fat injections and shit.
My upper eye area is fine, but I could use more lower eye support. I’m just gonna curl lashes and apply oil to brows

My upper eye area is fine, but I could use more lower eye support. I’m just gonna curl lashes and apply oil to brows
How long have you icehooded? And if you stop icehooding, will the fat go away?

How long have you icehooded? And if you stop icehooding, will the fat go away?
I never ice hooded, actually, I have almond eyes and basically little uee, my eyes are shit colored though so I’m gonna get some colored contacts for lighter brown eyes.

ye it’s prettty good bruv but it’s case dependant