Is icing face purely cope?

Z

znytexx

Iron
Does icing your face have long term benefits? I want to start but am wondering if I should do it everyday for prolonged benefits or if I should just do it on days where I am going out or something for a bit of a debloat

• +1
Reactions: eiegta
its the opposite,when you ice your face it will look tighter for 1 hour after,but long term it obviously damages skin

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
If your goal is melting your fat pads then it's not cope

• +1
Reactions: marchesi
Does icing your face have long term benefits? I want to start but am wondering if I should do it everyday for prolonged benefits or if I should just do it on days where I am going out or something for a bit of a debloat
Similar to bone smashing, it may or may not work for you but it will very likely have an effect on your offspring.

You can do it, just make sure you put the ice in a towel because you don’t want to damage your skin, but that’s not really going to debloat you on its own. I recommend dosing super high on potassium chloride by getting Lo salt, and taking potassium supplements as well. That should debloat you a bit. Some people will say to take a diuretic like furosemide to debloat, but I don’t think it’s worth it, so just do that routine for now.

The only thing that matters is B O N E S.
Will "icing" change your bone structure?
Here's your answer