Is India the next superpower?

L

Lebgfinal

User
The west is fading and India is growing more and more economically.
Are they gonna surpass the US and China in 50 years?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: qazw, BrutalMogger and say∅
Always wondered why India has high IQ potential (based on their skillsets like IT and medicine in western countries), yet haven't built an advanced society

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and BrutalMogger
Always wondered why India has high IQ potential (based on their skillsets like IT and medicine in western countries), yet haven't built an advanced society
It's the culture.
Indians are not dumb, considering they are the highest earning ethnicity, but they have so many problems in their society (caste system etc..) which make their society divided between the rich and very poor.

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Yes
GV ABThXgAIsqZJ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 82370, sickdawgie, PRIEST Sv3rige and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and boss8055
It's the culture.
Indians are not dumb, considering they are the highest earning ethnicity, but they have so many problems in their society (caste system etc..) which make their society divided between the rich and very poor.

Yes, but the rich people in India haven't built an Advanced society like renaissance Europe

Renaissance gettyimages 1309914466

They just buy the latest iPhones and consume

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and boss8055
It’s either going to be Russia or china.

• +1
Yeah tbh, I never got it, how are so many Indians successful in the west while their countries are absolute shitholes
Current US presidential candidate is half indian
There was nikki haley and vivek too
Rishi sunak
scotland and ireland also had some curries in power I think
But you look at the country and its a complete shithole, almost africa tier

• +1
Reactions: qazw, PROMETHEUS, BrutalMogger and 1 other person
Yeah tbh, I never got it, how are so many Indians successful in the west while their countries are absolute shitholes
Current US presidential candidate is half indian
There was nikki haley and vivek too
Rishi sunak
scotland and ireland also had some curries in power I think
But you look at the country and its a complete shithole, almost africa tier
It's a culture issue, indians are doomed to failure because their society is flawed and is based on caste.
If India can fix all of this and become more western, I think they can strive and grow.

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
Anglos are way too genetically superior to INDIANS for them to even have A CHANCE.

Even laughing at the idea of something resembling an Indian superpower :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: