Is intelligence even useful?

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
If good looks allow you to capture an audience better than raw reasoning skill does society even reward intelligence at all? How does somebody that is scrawny with a high pitched voice yet high IQ fare against somebody that is ripped with a deep voice but low IQ? What even is social skill? Or intelligence? Even in IT it seems like the most successful individuals are the ones that just present themselves (aka look better) the best.

Tbh it's questionable if the whole "survival of the fittest" bullshit even applies to society at all. How are ripped dumbfucks with low IQ "more fit"? Are we even as genetically inferior as we think we are? Who's to say we aren't actually secretly genetically superior (within the context of modern society) and that its actually chad that has shit genes? Granted that good looks are correlated with being less likely to have low IQ, but how many chads actually have GREAT IQ? Not just a not shit one, but an actually GOOD one? How many high IQ chads are there Vs high IQ non-chads?

Tbh evolution/natural selection is bullshit. Jfl at thinking nature rewards "superior" traits.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: oatmeal, Deleted member 8576, Deleted member 9380 and 1 other person
no

• +1
Reactions: Lux and Deleted member 8576
yes

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Lux and Deleted member 9380
Intelligence is an almost entirely fabricated concept.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Vvvvxxxx, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and 4 others
No, if you're intelligent and incel it will only make your inceldom hurt more.

good luck even getting into college if sub 100 iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576
depends on looks level. a 7/10 genius might have more success than a 9/10 low iq tyrone

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Look at you fools sitting there waiting , waiting on old @Tony to save your bacon once again! I seen more inspiring corpses then you lot. LIFE IS FOR THE LIVING , and if you dont want to live let someone else have the privilege AND GET OUT OF THE WAY! You're pathetic , every last one of you aside from @Tony and the only thing pathetic about him is the fact that he associates with you fools. Must make him feel good taking care of the simple minded , the desperate and the needy. Well my daddy said sympathy is for the weak! , you get what you deserve. You got to kill to eat thats what this country is. Every man equal , every man for himself. But you lot , you lot aint got no real fight in you . Old @Tony has made a fool of himself trying to save you an thats the truth

• JFL
Reactions: Tony and Lux

lmfaooooooooooooo

• JFL
No, intelligence is like money, happiness, fun, inner peace, self-worth or meaningful connections.

It is just another thing that has no value, the only thing that matters in life is how attractive other men find you on the internet.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Vvvvxxxx, Gaia262 and 2 others
If you’re in stem or smth yea
But otherwise EQ, looks etc matter more imho IQ sand studyceling never did anything for me

Intelligence is an almost entirely fabricated concept.
Wrong. There are lots of very useful real world skills.

What do you get in return for going to college if you are ugly? Without being able to present yourself well (aka look good) you will fail to forge a truly successful career in most cases.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Lux
What do you get in return for going to college if you are ugly? Without being able to present yourself well (aka look good) you will fail to forge a truly successful career in most cases.
Statistically, college grads make double the money of non-college grads.

I used to use my 'intelligence' in arguing with people on discord. tbh all I did was read books by dead people and have a decent voice.

eh who am I kidding, it doesn't really matter. IQ is kinda iffy to me anyways.

Statistically, college grads make double the money of non-college grads.
Yes but what about ONLY the college grads that look mediocre or worse?

• +1
Just be good looking and high IQ.