Is invisalign a looksmin or a looksmax?

0hMan

0hMan

germano-gaelic gaunche - modcel
Staff
Title. I'm 15 (turning 16 in a few weeks), and went to the orthodontist today. My teeth aren't especially fucked up but good teeth is a mogger trait. I was wondering, is invisalign really worth it? I really don't want to get braces this late as it falios me socially, makes me look younger/dorky, and can fuck me up. Anybody on this forum have experience with invisalign? How did it affect your face and teeth? Pics would be appreciated.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: nitrinix, JeromeMorrow, wificonnector and 3 others
Title. I'm 15 (turning 16 in a few weeks), and went to the orthodontist today. My teeth aren't especially fucked up but good teeth is a mogger trait. I was wondering, is invisalign really worth it? I really don't want to get braces this late as it falios me socially, makes me look younger/dorky, and can fuck me up. Anybody on this forum have experience with invisalign? How did it affect your face and teeth? Pics would be appreciated.
idk my friend uses invisalign and he’s a recessed manlet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Interested, becomingnearperfect, rooman and 1 other person
idk my friend uses invisalign and he’s a recessed manlet
Did you know him before invisalign? If so, how did his face change? Also if he's a manlet it's possible he's just a recessed ethnik lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
i have invisalign
it mogs

• +1
Reactions: zainab
Did you know him before invisalign? If so, how did his face change? Also if he's a manlet it's possible he's just a recessed ethnik lmao
I did but i’m 14 so I knew him pre puberty jfl but when I look at older pics he smile was def worse and improved a lot so 🤷 and IG he’s a harnizo thugmaxxer but i’m ethnic too and 6’2 so ur theorem is wrong

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan
I did but i’m 14 so I knew him pre puberty jfl but when I look at older pics he smile was def worse and improved a lot so 🤷 and IG he’s a harnizo thugmaxxer but i’m ethnic too and 6’2 so ur theorem is wrong
and i’m not recessed

• +1
Obviously there's variety bro, I'm not saying all ethniks are ugly by any means. Just saying the ones that get bad traits usually get all bad traits. What's his ethnicity and what's yours?

• +1
Obviously there's variety bro, I'm not saying all ethniks are ugly by any means. Just saying the ones that get bad traits usually get all bad traits. What's his ethnicity and what's yours?
we’re both hispanic idk wtf happened tho I have like a million different phenos going from castizo to white to arabian to greek to italian

his ethnicity is jsut hispanic, he’s not dark enoguh to be a mestizo but still obviously hispanic

• +1
we’re both hispanic idk wtf happened tho I have like a million different phenos going from castizo to white to arabian to greek to italian

his ethnicity is jsut hispanic, he’s not dark enoguh to be a mestizo but still obviously hispanic
Most likely just recessed ethnik but idk

• +1
Most likely just recessed ethnik but idk
MEEEE??? NOOO def not

him yeah Id assume so but hey he got a better smile and girls compliment it so there’s ur invisalignfuel

youngcels are stupid as fuck

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, agoostis, Debetro and 4 others
Do you have an under/overbite at all?

DO NOT GET IT YOU HAVE TO WEAR IT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 31087
Not relevant, but hop on HGH asap

Not relevant, but hop on HGH asap
Is it worth it for every teen to get on HGH? Can't it fuck up your natural GH production and possibly worsen your next growth spurts during puberty?

Is it worth it for every teen to get on HGH? Can't it fuck up your natural GH production and possibly worsen your next growth spurts during puberty?
If you are scared of your natural HGH production shutting down, then hop on mk677 + cjc 1295

• Hmm...
Reactions: JCaesar
DO NOT GET IT YOU HAVE TO WEAR IT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE
got braces few years ago. made me recessed. i stopped wearing my retainer. not recessed anymore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28916
If you are scared of your natural HGH production shutting down, then hop on mk677 + cjc 1295
is mk worth it? heard some people get larger nose and ears but some people got better browridge jawline ect. seems like a lottery that u get and how u respond. is it worth it?

How would cjc 1295 help mk677 not affect your natural production if I may ask?

having straight good looking teeth is a looksmaxx

How would cjc 1295 help mk677 not affect your natural production if I may ask?
Its a GHRH, it amplifies the production of HGH by mk677

get invisalign it’ll ascend teeth and jaw

straight up way better than braces, they’re not a looksmin at all

• +1
Reactions: zainab
You are 15. "Don't want to get braces this late" It's not late at all.
Braces will get it done quicker and cheaper. Save the time and money. Don't let it get to your head, what you are doing is normal.

got braces few years ago. made me recessed. i stopped wearing my retainer. not recessed anymore
Did you get extraction?

Did you wear elastic?

if yes then that explained a lot

If no then you are lying

Did you get extraction?

Did you wear elastic?

if yes then that explained a lot

If no then you are lying
had a retainer in the beginning which was a massive block of plastic. idk what it did tbh
then had braces with elastics which came later

had a retainer in the beginning which was a massive block of plastic. idk what it did tbh
then had braces with elastics which came later
The braces with elastics are the one that recess you it pull back maxilla to match with your mandible

Didn’t change my face structure at all, your smile will look much better

• +1
Cant braces/invisalign just mask recession and you need bimax?

Why are you even on this forum?

"Is having better looking teeth a looksmin or looksmax?"

Looksmin

• WTF
Reactions: ItsOver999
whats the difference between invisalign and braces?

whats the difference between invisalign and braces?
1. Shorter time to straighten teeth
2. Looks better, most normies don’t even notice you wear one
3. Less risk that bracket gets fucked and you have to go to ortho to fix
4. Food doesn’t get stuck in your braces

• +1
Reactions: zura, 0hMan and Deleted member 31445
1. Shorter time to straighten teeth
2. Looks better, most normies don’t even notice you wear one
3. Less risk that bracket gets fucked and you have to go to ortho to fix
4. Food doesn’t get stuck in your braces
Nice. So looks wise there won't be differences after you remove them?

Nice. So looks wise there won't be differences after you remove them?
Yes, although time difference is really big 1 year invis equals to braces for 2+ years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31445
And you joined: Thursday, December 29, 2022
That's 7 months before you? What are you getting at you low IQ retard

Do it. Invisalign fixed my overbite and gave me mogger maxilla and jaw. You gotta wear a retainer for life tho. Which I didn’t do now I’m back to soy chin

• +1