is invisalign better than braces

bananasslayer

bananasslayer

minioncel
i am planning on getting invisalign and invisalign palate expander what are the dangers (if any) and what kind of questions should i ask my ortho to be safe and is it better than braces

Both are completely useless.
GET TRIMAX OR ROPE

• +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist
Depends, braces will always be more effective but can have negative side effects like what happened to me

what happened slight recession?
recessed my fucking midface and potentially gave me nerve damage although thats more of a personal theory im still researching, my teeth are very straight though which is nice

Just dont get class 3 elastics.

• +1
Reactions: bananasslayer
i am planning on getting invisalign and invisalign palate expander what are the dangers (if any) and what kind of questions should i ask my ortho to be safe and is it better than braces
No. Invisalign is shit af, poor simulation and planning, it's just heavily marketed

• +1
i’ve only heard good things about it i’ll do more research now thanks
old school steel braces can move the teeth in every direction, invisalign can only shift towards lateral movements

• +1
Reactions: zura and bananasslayer
old school steel braces can move the teeth in every direction, invisalign can only shift towards lateral movements
Invisalign is meant to shape your teeth back to the original arch if I do that and get a pallet expander wouldn’t I be fine?

Invisalign is meant to shape your teeth back to the original arch if I do that and get a pallet expander wouldn’t I be fine?
you're already getting heavy work done with the expander, may as well do things the good way and do braces too

• +1