Is Islam copied from Zionism/Jews?

asdvek

asdvek

Circumcision is a MUST DO in Zionism and Jews. It MUST be made. Otherwise he's not considered a real jew.

The reason they do this is so that jewish females all around the world knows who jewish men are, so they don't get in intercourse with another man from another race, they understand this from the foreskin of the man that's cut.

So why does islam have this too? Huh? It's copied? And I couldn't find any source of Hz. Muhammad being circumcised so tf is this shit? Circumcision is jew trait and made to looksmin us.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, 5'7 zoomer and got.daim
stop circumcisions!!! stop taking our woodies hoodies!!

• +1
Reactions: Lokki and asdvek
brah aren't you muslim

• +1
Reactions: Sapieeen
Not really, Islam, Christianity and Judaism are related to each other, because they believe in the same god, also Arabs descent from Abraham, just as Jews, so Arabs and Jews are genetically cousins

• +1
Reactions: Bars and Sapieeen
Explain my question then about jew circumcision
circumcision is ordained by God, the same God who sent Moses (AS) to the jews

• +1
Not really, Islam, Christianity and Judaism are related to each other, because they believe in the same god, also Arabs descent from Abraham, just as Jews, so Arabs and Jews are genetically cousins
Jews believe in allah?
circumcision is ordained by God, the same God who sent Moses (AS) to the jews
If human body is perfect then why do we need circumcision if allah created humans to be perfect

If human body is perfect then why do we need circumcision if Allah created humans to be perfect
nigga i told you in the other thread
Screenshot 2024 08 14 at 41210PM

best form doesn't mean best body

• +1
Jews believe in allah?
They believe in the god of Abraham, they call him Jehova or Hashem, Muslims also believe in the god of Abraham, they call him different. They have the same god, but different names they use for him.
If human body is perfect then why do we need circumcision if allah created humans to be perfect
I don’t know about that, I’ve never heard of humans being perfect, humans are described as imperfect in every religion

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sapieeen and asdvek
Circumcision is a MUST DO in Zionism and Jews. It MUST be made. Otherwise he's not considered a real jew.

The reason they do this is so that jewish females all around the world knows who jewish men are, so they don't get in intercourse with another man from another race, they understand this from the foreskin of the man that's cut.

So why does islam have this too? Huh? It's copied? And I couldn't find any source of Hz. Muhammad being circumcised so tf is this shit? Circumcision is jew trait and made to looksmin us.
circumcision is mentioned in both the hadith and sunnah, even tho i agree somehow that circumsision isn't that broadly talked about in Islam.

• +1