yeeyeeslayer

These fools could never make me sweat
Let us know what you think boyos

The answer is fucking Yes

yes they think all goyims should be slaves to the jews

They are superior to us thats why they rule but yeah they are evil

evil doesn't exist

Let us know what you think boyos
I think you’re jealous because they are where you wish to be.

They have money - you don’t

They have power - you don‘t

They get respected - you don’t

They rule - you don’t

They are popular - you aren’t

And the most brutal of all, They follow their religion - YOU DON‘T

PS: Palestinian leaders are kuffar, they supported the persecution of Uyghurs in China and the colonization of Chechens and lots more of betrayals against their Muslim brothers because they don’t care about Islam, they only care about nationalism and that’s why god is humiliating them so bad, they are the laughing stock (including their supporters) and they don’t even understand it. Nobody gives a shit about them, people are doing TikTok filters because they want to get naive Muslims to like and share their videos for cloud, nobody is crying a tear for Palestine

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav and yeeyeeslayer

They rule - you don’t

PS: Palestinian leaders are kuffar, they supported the persecution of Uyghurs in China and the colonization of Chechens and lots more of betrayals against their Muslim brothers because they don’t care about Islam, they only care about nationalism and that’s why god is humiliating them so bad, they are the laughing stock (including their supporters) and they don’t even understand it. Nobody gives a shit about them, people are doing TikTok filters because they want to get naive Muslims to like and share their videos for cloud, nobody is crying a tear for Palestine

ur muslim larp was never funny oldcel Swiss incel

• Hmm...
Reactions: The Grinch
ur muslim larp was never funny oldcel Swiss incel
See? That’s what mean. You Palestine fanboys are not intelligent. That’s why nobody respects you

Last edited:

They rule - you don’t

You're referring to Jews in the west, especially in 🇺🇸

Average 🇮🇱 citizen doesn't count for very much

It's the Ashkenazi Jews that control Fortune 500 companies that wield the power & clout

You're referring to Jews in the west, especially in 🇺🇸

Average 🇮🇱 citizen doesn't count for very much

It's the Ashkenazi Jews that control Fortune 500 companies that wield the power & clout
Ok. Cool.

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
No they are alright

yes they think all goyims should be slaves to the jews
View attachment 2653036

The sheer audacity of these hideous creatures. Ugly on the outside and ugly on the inside.

Here's my rendition you stupid Kikes.

"Jews were born only to envy us Gentiles. Without that, they have no place in the word - God created them as uglier in comparison to Gentiles to be inferior and feel miserable. Why are Jews needed? To be mogged. To be humiliated. To be scoffed at. We will observe and feel good about our looks over the hideous Jews. That is why God created the Jews."

Last edited:
They are superior to us thats why they rule but yeah they are evil

They aren't superior. Just like a greedy capitalist isn't superior over a person who is highly charitable. A greedy person is only rich because they are obsessed with finding ways to generate money.

They are in positions of power because they are well connected and coordinated. Get into the good books of influential people. And infiltrate organizations. And they use their religion as an ideology to have reign over their mutt converts and have them follow their orders.

They rule - you don’t

They rule - you don’t

I have iraqi/Iranian mizrahi ancestry so at the end of the day I can claim these compliments, only difference is I’m religiously a Shia Muslim while they’re following a misguided religion so I get the best of both worlds 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: qqpkp

They rule - you don’t

Let’s break down this schizo ramble in a little more depth shall we

They rule - you don’t

There’s two ways I can approach this :

1. I’m literally have Mizrachi ancestry because so common in Iraq so your dumbass actually complimekte

They rule - you don’t

Aside from the fact that I have Jewish heritage meaning you indirectly complimented me because I’m cut from they cloth as well.

It actually doesn’t matter if Jews were better than Arabs in all those categories :

1. Because I view Jews as my cousins and have no problem with them so their success doesn’t bother me, maybe others’ success bothers you because you’re a loser but that ain’t me.

2. Because I’m an individual I don’t extract my self worth from any collective society might lump me into such as ‘arab community’ or whatever, I’m my own person and so even if all other Arabs are failing in all the categories you’ve mentioned it doesn’t make me any less great and that’s all that matters.

They rule - you don’t

Since we’re talking about me as an individual i wanna let you know that I mog you in every single one of those categories you’ve mentioned.

1. I’m richer than you

2. More powerful than you

3. More respected than you

And 4. More popular than you

Im studying at a very prestigious medical school, and done internships at the most elite eye hospital in the US where I got a chance to meet literal celebrities and high profile people who were going to get treated. And the surgeon and clinicians who run the clinic are a Jews themselves and they reach out to me on a regular basis to meet. So I’m clearly more respected than you 😂

In terms of money I also have an online business that’s currently making very good money per month although not a huge amount I’m looking to scale it,

and I have a great friend group and support system that care about me

See it doesn’t matter what the group you belong to is doing whether it’s ‘Muslims’ ‘Jews’ ‘Arabs’ ‘European’ whatever what matters is how successful you are as an individual.

Also you can’t assume that just because your a lousy old depressed NEETing incel that others are also

Fuck yeah

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Of course the Jews are especially good at being cold blooded reptiles

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
There’s two ways I can approach this :

1. I’m literally have Mizrachi ancestry because so common in Iraq so your dumbass actually complimekte

Aside from the fact that I have Jewish heritage meaning you indirectly complimented me because I’m cut from they cloth as well.

It actually doesn’t matter if Jews were better than Arabs in all those categories :

1. Because I view Jews as my cousins and have no problem with them so their success doesn’t bother me, maybe others’ success bothers you because you’re a loser but that ain’t me.

2. Because I’m an individual I don’t extract my self worth from any collective society might lump me into such as ‘arab community’ or whatever, I’m my own person and so even if all other Arabs are failing in all the categories you’ve mentioned it doesn’t make me any less great and that’s all that matters.
Since we’re talking about me as an individual i wanna let you know that I mog you in every single one of those categories you’ve mentioned.

1. I’m richer than you

2. More powerful than you

3. More respected than you

And 4. More popular than you

Im studying at a very prestigious medical school, and done internships at the most elite eye hospital in the US where I got a chance to meet literal celebrities and high profile people who were going to get treated. And the surgeon and clinicians who run the clinic are a Jews themselves and they reach out to me on a regular basis to meet. So I’m clearly more respected than you 😂

In terms of money I also have an online business that’s currently making very good money per month although not a huge amount I’m looking to scale it,

and I have a great friend group and support system that care about me

See it doesn’t matter what the group you belong to is doing whether it’s ‘Muslims’ ‘Jews’ ‘Arabs’ ‘European’ whatever what matters is how successful you are as an individual.

Also you can’t assume that just because your a lousy old depressed NEETing incel that others are also
Guy said a whole bunch of nothing

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer