Is It 28 yo too late to ascend??

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Like finding a nice job, a nice gf, Is It too fucking late for me?? I'm going insane, i see people older than me succeeding but i don't know if they already succeed starting from mid 20s

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, n0rthface, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 4 others
I thought you were older.
28 is not that bad

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Yes

• +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn and deadstock
Prime years start at 50 for men.

Keep wageslaving and making money for now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, Costcosuperstore, n0rthface and 6 others
Prime years start at 50 for men.

Keep wageslaving and making money for now
this is legit, i see many oldcels with hot girls. the problem is i can't find quality wageslaving

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Manletmachine and FacialStructure404
Like finding a nice job, a nice gf, Is It too fucking late for me?? I'm going insane, i see people older than me succeeding but i don't know if they already succeed starting from mid 20s
im that age and just got a very solid career after a couple years of "grinding broooooo". in your early 30's you can get surgery and ascend, depending on failos. by the time i hit mid 30's early 40's I'll end it if things dont go well, but i know some odd mid 40yo who actually got all of that at their age. don't listen to teens and early 20's who tell you it's over. They don't know wtf they're talking about. They're retarded kids. I remember being a retarded kid and saying I'd anhero by 30. I was wrong and the grind never stops broooooooooooo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, courtcase75, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
At that point if you haven't experienced it yet you likely never will because foids have even higher standards due to getting pumped and dumped by Chads for most of there lives

I hate wageslaving

25 is the cutoff

Past 19 it's over but I'd say that it ends after the third semester of pregnancy.

im that age and just got a very solid career after a couple years of "grinding broooooo". in your early 30's you can get surgery and ascend, depending on failos. by the time i hit mid 30's early 40's I'll end it if things dont go well, but i know some odd mid 40yo who actually got all of that at their age. don't listen to teens and early 20's who tell you it's over. They don't know wtf they're talking about. They're retarded kids. I remember being a retarded kid and saying I'd anhero by 30. I was wrong and the grind never stops broooooooooooo.
do you think it's over if i find my first job at 30?

I'm almost 26 and I feel like that train has passed. Needed to get my shit together years ago and I knew this was gonna happen.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, greycel, Aero and 3 others
At that point if you haven't experienced it yet you likely never will because foids have even higher standards due to getting pumped and dumped by Chads for most of there lives
i have alraedy experienced love. i just had a huge setback past year

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf and St.TikTokcel
IMG 9006

I'm almost 26 and I feel like that train has passed. Needed to get my shit together years ago and I knew this was gonna happen.
26 is a baby here broo but i agree its better to stay all obese all life than be psl god from 24-32

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf and Manletmachine
do you think it's over if i find my first job at 30?
no. half the people in my medical program were 30s+, even a few who were in their 50's. Just go to community college and get a high paying career. go into a field that is high in demand. community college offers hella career programs that can get you a nice salary after a 2yr associates. you haven't done any research, obviously if you're asking. get your shit together bro.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, St.TikTokcel and moreroidsmoredates
Past 19 it's over but I'd say that it ends after the third semester of pregnancy.
Just please kindly fuck off you boring basement dwelling subhuman thinking your opinion is shared by others.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, dervw4cenks and the BULL
no. half the people in my medical program were 30s+, even a few who were in their 50's. Just go to community college and get a high paying career. go into a field that is high in demand. community college offers hella career programs that can get you a nice salary after a 2yr associates. you haven't done any research, obviously if you're asking. get your shit together bro.
i already have a master degree bro

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and moreroidsmoredates
i already have a master degree bro
apparently in the wrong field. 18yo beckies go to community college for a 2yr associates in nursing and end up with certification making $60 - $100k/yr easily. you fucked up, but you can get it back. with a masters, you should be able to get a job in a lot of high paying places. what's your major?

apparently in the wrong field. 18yo beckies go to community college for a 2yr associates in nursing and end up with certification making $60 - $100k/yr easily. you fucked up, but you can get it back. with a masters, you should be able to get a job in a lot of high paying places. what's your major?
i literally went for the highest rate of employment which is economics in my country, majored in finance. nurses earn 1300 euros monthly in italy, warehouse workers mog them.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I was wrong and the grind never stops broooooooooooo.
Indeed. Grinding is law. You should spend your teens studying for the best grades in order to get 4.0 GPA. After you're done with HS, you should enrol to the ivy league universities and grind again. STEM degree, obviously. 8 years for a PhD. When you turn 30 then you get a job and you start GRINDING again (500 rejected job applications). 10 years to climb the corporate ladder just so you could earn a significant amount of money. At 40 you get all the surgeries. You'll be done with it when you turn 45. After that, roids are the way. At 50, you'll be at the top. GRINDING is LAW.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: trueceI, Lonenely sigma, HTN_Mentalcel and 6 others
Nah. 110 years old is a little too late for ascension, if you catch my meaning.

depends on your definition of success. If it means wageslaving at a job you hate to support a fat ltb and tyrones kids, it's very much attainable.

For anything beyond that you need to be in the top 10%.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
depends on your definition of success. If it means wageslaving at a job you hate to support a fat ltb and tyrones kids, it's very much attainable.

For anything beyond that you need to be in the top 10%.
I see older guys with hot girls and they're not top 10% in anything

Indeed. Grinding is law. You should spend your teens studying for the best grades in order to get 4.0 GPA. After you're done with HS, you should enrol to the ivy league universities and grind again. STEM degree, obviously. 8 years for a PhD. When you turn 30 then you get a job and you start GRINDING again (500 rejected job applications). 10 years to climb the corporate ladder just so you could earn a significant amount of money. At 40 you get all the surgeries. You'll be done with it when you turn 45. After that, roids are the way. At 50, you'll be at the top. GRINDING is LAW.
gigacope. 2yr associates in nursing and you can make 6 figures. retards think MUH science, MUH coding, MUH Dr, is gonna get them paid, but those are low demand fields that require you to earn higher degrees that take many more years to accomplish and get hired. these youngcels need to realize there are fields that require very little time and effort to get into that will pay them big.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
gigacope. 2yr associates in nursing and you can make 6 figures. retards think MUH science, MUH coding, MUH Dr, is gonna get them paid, but those are low demand fields that require you to earn higher degrees that take many more years to accomplish and get hired. these youngcels need to realize there are fields that require very little time and effort to get into that will pay them big.
Most cels rot in fourth world shitholes. Surgeons here earn less than shaniqua's stimulus check.

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and FacialStructure404
  • JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf
Atleast try, even if its too late

Trying is better then doing nothing

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, mirrormogger and MostGLSlayer
I mean, are you gonna rope soon? If not then do something now to ascend otherwise you’re gonna be 29, 30, so on…

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
I mean, are you gonna rope soon? If not then do something now to ascend otherwise you’re gonna be 29, 30, so on…
I'm trying Bro...... I Need a fucking job

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer
just focus on getting money rn tbh theres still alot of women that would prefer men in their 40s so just hang in there

just focus on getting money rn tbh theres still alot of women that would prefer men in their 40s so just hang in there
Getting Money feels impossible... The older i get the harder Is to find a job

Getting Money feels impossible... The older i get the harder Is to find a job
i mean u can scroll through the moneymaxxing threads
theyre pretty fire

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag and alurmo
i was at that crossroads once, i chose to cope that the universe will cease to exist one day from entropic heat death, so nothing anyone does in life matters. i'm close to 70 now, so there's a 0.00001 chance i can turn things around at this point.

i regret that decision. humans are meant to do what they're designed to do by nature. that's what makes humans happy and at peace. you can rationalize all you want, nothing trumps the biological imperative. it doesn't have to matter or make a difference, it's about what actions trigger what chemicals in your brain that maximizes your feeling of contentment.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and XtrovertNTnormalfag
I’m 19 and feel like it’s over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and fukmylyf
My career didn’t really stabilize until I was 27. I kinda wish that it would’ve been earlier, so I’d say get on that, but it’s also easier mentally when you’re older. I’ve known immigrants and felons who went from legit nothing to owning homes and businesses within a few years.

Girls really like older guys. Age is like an attraction multiplier. Her thinking that you’re hot + daddy vibes + all these emotional things that a girl gets out of older guys is a huge bonus over just her thinking that you’re hot. My sister (HQNP) is 28, always dated guys 5-10 years older than her and is now engaged to a 39 year old.
The problem at this age is where do you meet girls. I’m 30 and match with hot 20-23 year olds more than I ever have, I need these chances in real life.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
No, it's not too late, but you have to start NOW.