Is it a bad sign if a female cashier or work stares at you gives you a dirty look?

K

Kirby7000

Master
Is it a bad sign if a female cashier or work stares at you gives you a dirty look when you say thank you. I get this a little more than I would like. It makes me feel like a subhuman. Any advice on how to avoid this?

no bro, it means they want u to rail them on the spot. Many scientific studies support this

Cashier test is legit, thats how u really know ur true rating.
I usually look at female cashiers like this

Is it a bad sign if a female cashier or work stares at you gives you a dirty look when you say thank you. I get this a little more than I would like. It makes me feel like a subhuman. Any advice on how to avoid this?
if it happens consistently youre subhuman but they might just be tired so the best thing is to observe how they treat the people in front of you

if it happens consistently youre subhuman but they might just be tired so the best thing is to observe how they treat the people in front of you
she said your welcome to the taller guy infront of me. Fuck im subhuman. So tired of being treat like shit for just being polite

• So Sad
Reactions: T50 Demon