Is it a compliment when someone says I always look angry

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

Just a guy
Like is it positive or negative
It means I’m dark triad asfuck and nobody should fuck with me but it also means I’m unapproachable.

Is this a good sign or nah
Do foids love them a nigga who stares with the intent to kill or do they hate it.
Do they like puppy eyes or eyes that look right through them like they’re objects?

Should I stare more approachable, unsquint my permanently squinted eyes?

looking unapproachable is literally the worst failo imaginable to have, unless you are giga NT.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Egyptianmogger, boss8055, aber and 6 others
Means ur low trust
Some foids are into that shit but idk

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger, PsychoDsk and LegitUser
Been said to me before, I consciously make sure to look more approachable now….. obv when appropriate.

Sometimes a facial muscle tensing habit, threatening stare can warrant such a label so….

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo
People say the same thing
i fear it maybe my medial canthus combined with dark low set brows , it is what it is

High E foids love the rugged sociopath look

Only western low estrogen American dykes chase pretty boys

looking unapproachable is literally the worst failo imaginable to have, unless you are giga NT.
Yea well maybe that’s why I get zero bitches.
Sometimes I look at my phone and just laugh just to seem more approachable (looking at weather app).

Yea well maybe that’s why I get zero bitches.
Sometimes I look at my phone and just laugh just to seem more approachable (looking at weather app).
you have to be the one doing all the approaching if you look low trust, not only that but you need to be competent enough to make them feel comfortable.

it would never work for anyone posting on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
you have to be the one doing all the approaching if you look low trust, not only that but you need to be competent enough to make them feel comfortable.

it would never work for anyone posting on this forum.
I approached a foid yesterday, too bad she didn’t speak any language I can speak. She seemed into me tbh. I get quite a lot of stares but I don’t really get approached that much. When I was prettyboymaxxing I got approached a lot at parties and stuff. Think I might be too focused on psl maxxing rather than increasing my appeal