Is it a good idea to leave my full time office job for a part-time handy job?

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

It’s over.
I’ve been looking around and calling job agencies for the past week, they all say that part-time office jobs are almost impossible to find.

I’m thinking about quitting and go working a job that’s manual labor but partime (maybe 4-6h a day).

I’d be happier since I work less hours and i’d have more time for my business, but idk if it’s a good idea to go break my back for less money just to work less and work on a business, maybe I can really start something with just 2/3h a day.

Let me know your opinion guys.

• +1
Reactions: uksucks and Simр
just get out of the office job. sounds like it makes you miserable. maybe go for the manual labour option as a temporary solution whilst you look for something more stable.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
just get out of the office job. sounds like it makes you miserable. maybe go for the manual labour option as a temporary solution whilst you look for something more stable.
The most stable thing I can have is this tbh.

Office job, 9-5, 8h of work with 1h of commute total, good steady income, but yeah i’m depressed, i’ve worked for 1 week as manual labor and I quitted, seems like there is no solution for me in the work force.

But also being unemployed would make me rope instantly, I don’t believe in myself enough to know that i’ll work hard for a side hustle that’s mine.

So idk where to bang my head, im stuck in the matrix and in this modern jail.

• So Sad
Reactions: Simр
what about hospitality? whats your looks lvl? could be fun & a good chance to flirt with foids maybe?

• +1
what about hospitality? whats your looks lvl? could be fun & a good chance to flirt with foids maybe?
Nah im short and ugly, Im well mannered maybe that would help but I don’t think it’s for me.

Also I care only about money, as long as I work low hours.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and Simр
Nah im short and ugly, Im well mannered maybe that would help but I don’t think it’s for me.

Also I care only about money, as long as I work low hours.
Fair enough
All the best. Lmk if you find something

• +1
Yes
Live with parents if possible
If not, just live frugally

• +1
Yes
Live with parents if possible
If not, just live frugally
It’s worth it? I live with parents but not frugally.

I have expenses, 80€ a week, so 320€ a month.

Imma need like 800€ at least to invest and start a business

It’s worth it? I live with parents but not frugally.

I have expenses, 80€ a week, so 320€ a month.

Imma need like 800€ at least to invest and start a business
Well if u live with parents ur already saving on rent and bills and can comfortably work part time
Starting a business is usually a meme and more work

• +1
Well if u live with parents ur already saving on rent and bills and can comfortably work part time
Starting a business is usually a meme and more work
Obviously if i’m gonna down grade my job im gonna need other stuff to make money.

I need money, I love money, Money is Life.

Obviously if i’m gonna down grade my job im gonna need other stuff to make money.

I need money, I love money, Money is Life.
No, not working is life
No stress is life

My parents wanted me to move out, but I've basically told them no, and am looking for jobs nearby. That way I can work part time, or if I have to work full time I can save up to buy a tiny house in Belize or somewhere cheap where I can eventually get a work visa and work part time

• +1
No, not working is life
No stress is life

My parents wanted me to move out, but I've basically told them no, and am looking for jobs nearby. That way I can work part time, or if I have to work full time I can save up to buy a tiny house in Belize or somewhere cheap where I can eventually get a work visa and work part time
Im gonna have a family and a wife and kids.

As much as I would love to be you, no stress or hustle, I cannot since that’s what I really want in life.

Being rich in a lambo with a cute girl and kids

• So Sad
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Office jobs are absolute cancer. I’d rather be flipping burgers.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User28823, Saint Casanova, uksucks and 1 other person
Im gonna have a family and a wife and kids.

As much as I would love to be you, no stress or hustle, I cannot since that’s what I really want in life.

Being rich in a lambo with a cute girl and kids
Dont listen to that lazy slob

Hes coping and projecting his "stress free" life

• +1
Better to be a miserable wagekek than a NEETcel studycuck like me

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Asbestos and Gaygymmaxx
No, not working is life
No stress is life

It's almost like the whole purpose of making as much money as possible now is so that 10 years from now on you can live comfortably without wageslaving and hence not be stressed, JFL if you think you can be happy long term rotting in your parents basement with no assets to your name, bitchless and making the bare minimum to cover your personal expenses, I swear you NEET retards are just as delusional as insufferable you are.

"Muh muh house in Belize brah" you are never gonna manage to save up money for a house with a part time job unless you want to live in a shack LMAO kys.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823, PseudoMaxxer, optimisticzoomer and 2 others
Office jobs are absolute cancer. I’d rather be flipping burgers.
You’ve probably never had a job kid. No, you definitely wouldn’t want that.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Asbestos
It's almost like the whole purpose of making as much money as possible now is so that 10 years from now on you can live comfortably without wageslaving and hence not be stressed, JFL if you think you can be happy long term rotting in your parents basement with no assets to your name, bitchless and making the bare minimum to cover your personal expenses, I swear you NEET retards are just as delusional as insufferable you are.

"Muh muh house in Belize brah" you are never gonna manage to save up money for a house with a part time job unless you want to live in a shack LMAO kys.
Shut up wagie
Just cos u fell for the capitalism and consumerism meme and need things to be happy

• +1
Reactions: Asbestos
You’ve probably never had a job kid. No, you definitely wouldn’t want that.
I worked both in retail and in an office. I’m never stepping foot in an office again. Most cancerous environment with the most useless fat soyfags.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823, PseudoMaxxer and paveldurovreal
Keep your office job unless you get fired. You could qualify for unemployment insurance if you get fired.

Do primal diet to alleviate depression.

• +1
Keep your office job unless you get fired. You could qualify for unemployment insurance if you get fired.

Do primal diet to alleviate depression.
In theory I have to have 1 year of experience to get unemployment, so I’ll have to suffer till new year’s eve to be qualified for it

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
You're in Italy, couldn't you get a job as a waiter/bartender?

I worked that on my school holidays and it was actually, not bad

You get to talk a lot so it's not boring and I'm sure there are part time options for it, plus you get tips

It's certainly better than fast food or manual labor