Is it a good idea to start Test purely for facial gains?

D

Deleted member 19798

Wearing gucci, drive bys and gang shit
Start off with 250mg at 17. My dad is like NW2 at 50 so I’m not worried about hair loss. Also if I were to start I would limit gym time as to not ogre max. Should I do it just for potential facial gains?

• +1
Reactions: Polar, Moggable and SubhumanCurrycel
whats wrong with you

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, zeek, alphamaxxxx and 2 others
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Do not take steroids.

Not worth it and you’ll get gyno, fat, acne, balding, low energy

Just take zinc

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, Yerico7 and Deleted member 18931
Do not take steroids.

Just take zinc
Is it even possible to become fat on roids lol?

Also why zinc

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
niggas really recommending zinc over steriods. just inject bro.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CristianT, Deleted member 21676, Yerico7 and 5 others
roids age your face quicker so no this is stupid as fuck. Just get lean is all you need for max face benefits.

Loox got a bigger chin with test

Do not take steroids.

Just take zinc
Low energy? from steroids, hmm how would increasing your testosterone lead to low energy? If anything you'd get increased energy.

Fat? I don't know about that either, testosterone helps with fat burning.

Gyno, if you use stupid doses and don't worry or care about test aromatizing into estrogen, sure. But this is why an AI is recommended depending on the doses you take, if you're smart you'll never run into this issue, and if you do and catch it on early enough something like novladex can prevent gyno from building up.

Acne, this usually is a result of giant hormone flucations, mainly e2, if you're injecting once a week or something stupid like that, then this is more common as your blood levels are not stable at all, or you're over aromatizing. Furthermore, this can happen if you overdose on an AI and destroy your e2 levels.

Balding can easily be prevented with finasteride or dutasteride (I'd recommend you only use fin), if you're only using testosterone, other steroids well you're playing with your luck at that point, unless you use topical antiandrogens like RU58841 or pyrilutamide, etc.

I'd recommend using hcg, or progesterone cream if you plan to inject testosterone and use finasteride because LH/FSH is suppressed on test and finasteride further inhibits the conversion of allopregnanolone to progesterone, using prog cream or hcg can help reverse this effect. (prog is really important for mental health, sex drive, and even hair)

Zinc would only be good if you're deficient in it, otherwise it's cope af, at least recommend something better like tongkat ali.

Ultimately, a lot of the issues you mentioned can easily be avoided by simply not being stupid and taking the right preventative measures, and using reasonable dosages.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Prince88 and lonelycurry
roids age your face quicker so no this is stupid as fuck. Just get lean is all you need for max face benefits.
Testosterone literally helps collagen production, think about it, it's literally the main male hormone, why would it fuck you up?

Anavar too for example helps collagen production.

You're just thinking of bodybuilder roiders who abuse tf out of stupid compounds like tren and so forth.

At a reasonable dosage testosterone can help your skin look a lot better ask @Thomas DOM

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 20652
Is it even possible to become fat on roids lol?

Also why zinc
bro is that a srs question? you think steroids are magic or something?

Low energy? from steroids, hmm how would increasing your testosterone lead to low energy? If anything you'd get increased energy.

Gyno, if you use stupid doses and don't worry or care about test aromatizing into estrogen, sure. But this is why an AI is recommended depending on the doses you take, if you're smart you'll never run into this issue, and if you do and catch it on early enough something like novladex can prevent gyno from building up.

Acne, this usually is a result of giant hormone flucations, mainly e2, if you're injecting once a week or something stupid like that, then this is more common as your blood levels are not stable at all, or you're over aromatizing. Furthermore, this can happen if you overdose on an AI and destroy your e2 levels.

Zinc would only be good if you're deficient in it, otherwise it's cope af, at least recommend something better like tongkat ali.
Even with e2 managed, if your body is exposed to high androgens your going to produce more oil and probably get acne. If your acne prone then obv stay the fuck away. If you never got acne in your life and your doing EOD shots and relatively low dose then should be fine in terms of skin. Though then you also got to worry about hair loss..

Even with e2 managed, if your body is exposed to high androgens your going to produce more oil and probably get acne. If your acne prone then obv stay the fuck away. If you never got acne in your life and your doing EOD shots and relatively low dose then should be fine in terms of skin. Though then you also got to worry about hair loss..
Idk I got extremely bad acne when I was younger, like very bad, I'm still working to fix my scars because of it, I'm basically the most acne-prone person people know lol.

Doing 175mg a week gives me no problem with my skin, and people even say my skin looks better, which I think it does.

Granted this is a "low dose", as I just want to do TRT and be on the high range of normal, I might decrease or increase my doses depending on an upcoming blood test.

I did an anavar-only cycle and while on cycle things were fine maybe 1 pimple? But post cycle was a different story my hormones got destroyed and I got a lot of acne from that, I'm pretty sure my e2 skyrocketed and due to that, things flared up.

Balding can easily be prevented with finasteride or dutasteride (I'd recommend you only use fin), if you're only using testosterone, other steroids well you're playing with your luck at that point, unless you use topical antiandrogens like RU58841 or pyrilutamide, etc.

I'd recommend using hcg, or progesterone cream if you plan to inject testosterone and use finasteride

Ultimately, a lot of the issues you mentioned can easily be avoided by simply not being stupid and taking the right preventative measures, and using reasonable dosages.

🤓

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3672
Idk I got extremely bad acne when I was younger, like very bad, I'm still working to fix my scars because of it, I'm basically the most acne-prone person people know lol.

Doing 175mg a week gives me no problem with my skin, and people even say my skin looks better, which I think it does.

Granted this is a "low dose", as I just want to do TRT and be on the high range of normal, I might decrease or increase my doses depending on an upcoming blood test.

I did an anavar-only cycle and while on cycle things were fine maybe 1 pimple? But post cycle was a different story my hormones got destroyed and I got a lot of acne from that, I'm pretty sure my e2 skyrocketed and due to that, things flared up.
Yeah 175mg is medical trt dose. I was talking about an actual cycle dose like 400mg min.

• +1
bro is that a srs question? you think steroids are magic or something?
Test burns fat so it would be harder to get fat, not saying its not possible

Test burns fat so it would be harder to get fat, not saying its not possible
It doesnt mate, need to do more research. test does not burn fat. It can help you build muscle which will increase your metabolism making it harder to put on fat but it does not directly burn fat. it aint a fat burner. DNP is a fat burner lol. Clen is a mild fat burner.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19798
Limiting gym time so that you don't ogremax is delusion
You sound like a girl who doesn't want to use a 10kg free weight incase she gets "too big"

If you actually get to optimal leanness, having additional muscle on your frame will always be a halo unless turbo manlet
My face improved in my first year of test usage

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3672, Moggable and Deleted member 19798
Testosterone literally helps collagen production, think about it, it's literally the main male hormone, why would it fuck you up?

Anavar too for example helps collagen production.

You're just thinking of bodybuilder roiders who abuse tf out of stupid compounds like tren and so forth.

At a reasonable dosage testosterone can help your skin look a lot better ask @Thomas DOM

Yes Testosterone increases collagen synthesis. It's a anabolic hormone. The word "anabolic" means that it builds up something, that includes building up collagen cells

Start off with 250mg at 17. My dad is like NW2 at 50 so I’m not worried about hair loss. Also if I were to start I would limit gym time as to not ogre max. Should I do it just for potential facial gains?

I've heard hair loss genes comes from mothers father mostly. How was your mother's father's hair?

Yes Testosterone can give you thicker facial bones at that age

hop on sarms + mk677 and maybe low dose TEST

I've heard hair loss genes comes from mothers father mostly. How was your mother's father's hair?

Yes Testosterone can give you thicker facial bones at that age
Idk hes like NW4-5 but hes like 70 and in shit condition so i cant tell

Would u recommend 250mg then for facial bones?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
Idk hes like NW4-5 but hes like 70 and in shit condition so i cant tell

Would u recommend 250mg then for facial bones?

Yeah try 250 mg first to see how it feels

• +1
hop on sarms + mk677 and maybe low dose TEST
What sarms help with facial bones? Also I tried MK677 and it bloatmaxxed me hard so i quit

Take 125 mg every 3.5 days

Split the 250 in 2 doses per week

• +1
Testosterone enanthate. Make sure you inject intramuscular

It takes 4 weeks until you start feeling a diffrence mentally

• +1
Lmao, take it then. Just look at derek MPMD. He aged 10 years when he took gear and never recovered lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Swole bravo
Testosterone enanthate. Make sure you inject intramuscular

It takes 4 weeks until you start feeling a diffrence mentally
Alright thanks for the info ill look into it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
Lmao, take it then. Just look at derek MPMD. He aged 10 years when he took gear and never recovered lmao.

More plates more dates used Trenbolone

He is a bodybuilder he used all kinds of steroids

I wouldn't compare him to people on TRT

• +1
Derek did a bunch of shit to his body tho. He said he was his own lab rat

• +1
I think dht, hgh and thyroid matter more than testosterone for facial gains.

mirin you doing this shit tho. niggas really don’t understand how much of a filthy advantage doing test at young ages is jfl.

your average teen is low T and looks androgynous asf and your gonna be on superhuman levels of T. muh roid after 10 years of training niggas can fuck off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Dystopian and Deleted member 3672
mirin you doing this shit tho. niggas really don’t understand how much of a filthy advantage doing test at young ages is jfl.

your average teen is low T and looks androgynous asf and your gonna be on superhuman levels of T. muh roid after 10 years of training niggas can fuck off
Im gonna try, gonna be hard to hide it from my high inhibit parents

Lol if test was so magical, explain to me why I looked normal with 0 testosterone. I was chemically castrated for 8 months. Complete androgen deprivation. I just had better skin with 0 pimples.

Lol if test was so magical, explain to me why I looked normal with 0 testosterone. I was chemically castrated for 8 months. Complete androgen deprivation. I just had better skin with 0 pimples.
What age

Im gonna try, gonna be hard to hide it from my high inhibit parents
nah ain’t hard at all lmao personally I just keep my more extreme stuff that if found i’ll be questioned like drugs and shit in a hidden place like a certain shoe box in an area with tons of boxes and the more normie shit like skincare or supplements in a drawer that is out in the open.

• +1
Reactions: UltimateMan
niggas a whole grown ass man wondering why nothing serious happened lmao.
Well its same with expecting facial gains from extra testosterone as its with no test. Thats my point.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
Well its same with expecting facial gains from extra testosterone as its with no test. Thats my point.
you’re a grown man who’s done developing.

he’s a teenager who’s probably still growing.

testosterone is not going to have as profound effects as dht, and gh would though.

@kamil are you polish?

• +1
At 17 I think you'll have very little change in facial masculinity regardless of how much test you take. It's not worth the risk to your long term horomone balance imo

I'd recommend using hcg, or progesterone cream if you plan to inject testosterone and use finasteride because LH/FSH is suppressed on test and finasteride further inhibits the conversion of allopregnanolone to progesterone, using prog cream or hcg can help reverse this effect. (prog is really important for mental health, sex drive, and even hair)

Why is injecting once a week stupid? Test E is injected every 5-7 days I heard

Why is injecting once a week stupid? Test E is injected every 5-7 days I heard
You want to do it atleast twice a week, more the better, so that you can maintain stable blood serum concentrations.

If you’re having these peaks and valleys it can be problematic.

Twice a week with test E is fine.

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
You want to do it atleast twice a week, more the better, so that you can maintain stable blood serum concentrations.

If you’re having these peaks and valleys it can be problematic.

Twice a week with test E is fine.
wdyt about 500mg test e every 5 days +50 mg anavar and 7iu hgh everyday, 6,25 mg aromas in eod progressing to 12,5 for 20 weeks??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back