Is it a good idea to wear shoes bigger than what you actually need?

copemaxxeer

copemaxxeer

:)
Mine are quite small in comparison with my height, they look like feet of woman, not from a male :hnghn:

Is having an small feet a looksmin?

Mine are quite small in comparison with my height, they look like feet of woman, not from a male :hnghn:

idk but my feet are fucking small for my height lol

I'm 6'2 and only wear size 9.5 US (43 in EU)

You’d look like a retard wears oversized shoes to fish for compliments. I guess it’s perfect for you.

You’d look like a retard wears oversized shoes to fish for compliments. I guess it’s perfect for you.
They don't look oversized, just the same size males of my height use

Nah, just wear your size, it's not worth it. You can buy sneakers which look bulky, like air force 1 etc.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
This is why a lot of you guys need to develop some goals outside of looksmaxing. You become weird and overthink shit like this thats insignifcant as fuck in life

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and UglyGod360
This is why a lot of you guys need to develop some goals outside of looksmaxing. You become weird and overthink shit like this thats insignifcant as fuck in life
A female cousin of mine once told me: ":sneaky:, anon you have small feets don't you", What's so bad about wanting to minimize your negative points?

A female cousin of mine once told me: ":sneaky:, anon you have small feets don't you", What's so bad about wanting to minimize your negative points?
Is having small feet a negative point tho? I was ridiculed (not bullied) for large feet in Highschool a couple of times even though they are proportional to the rest of my body I think (size 12, 6"3)

Is having small feet a negative point tho? I was ridiculed (not bullied) for large feet in Highschool a couple of times even though they are proportional to the rest of my body I think (size 12, 6"3)
Weird, not even that big. I guess it's the best to have just the average 42-44 to not get "bullied". My friend is like 5'10 and has 47EU which is like 12.5US and was called big foot in the past (around the time of middle school, later no one cared).

I never heard about women preferences for big feet, so i don't even think that it matters. It's probably best to just have them proportionate to the rest.

Big feet have advantages though, it's easier to find a size.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest

Last edited:
im 15yo and wear size 12 im 6ft can i t indicate that im gonna still grow taller