is it a looksmax or looksmin to shave the downward tilted eyebrows at the ends?

justadude

justadude

Kraken
192663b6b94467173ba9293f34f2b8ee
C62a8cc7074cb2e74537aa72f1819e17

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and sandcelmuttcel
Wondered this too, i think usually its a looksmin because length over shape.

Unless yours are crazy long

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 1680 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
looksplus in his case. Because he has like a 0-degrees canthil tilt with eyes, and ideal is like 5-degrees angle orso. This cutting of outsideeye brows makes his canthil tilt like a tiny bit better, on first glance

• +1
Reactions: justadude
looksplus in his case. Because he has like a 0-degrees canthil tilt with eyes, and ideal is like 5-degrees angle orso. This cutting of outsideeye brows makes his canthil tilt like a tiny bit better, on first glance
interesting. my eye area is very similar to his, been thinking of trying this

if your eyebrows are horizontally short you will end up looking like shit

• +1
Reactions: justadude
Looksmin. It looks good from the front side but ugly from the profile/side view, I tried it in the past. What made my eyebrows look better is pushing the hairs up with my fingers, but they usually reset to their normal position within an hour.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
I plan to cut mine, they go down so much at the ends they make me look like I have NCT. PCT is life.

Looksmin. It looks good from the front side but ugly from the profile/side view, I tried it in the past. What made my eyebrows look better is pushing the hairs up with my fingers, but they usually reset to their normal position within an hour.
I also push them up, if I use the paste (very small amount) for my hair they will stay that why until I wash them.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
I tried to see how would I look if I did that and I would look like a fucking retard, although I already do anyway.
He looks somehow better tho. It depends on how long your eyebrows are and how does your eyes look.

I need this kind of brow lift, great procedure for men