Is it a looksmin to be too muscular as a manlet?

D

Deleted member 20368

Solstice
How much muscle do you need to pull ladies at say 5 9

For you to get to a point that it’s repulsive to women you have to be on an insane amount of roids or bloatmaxed high bf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Deleted member 23778, Deleted member 19453 and 1 other person
yes look at Penn badly for reference be decently muscular but still lean plus 5ft9 is fine defo not a manlet

5'9" is tall enough where you don't have to worry about having too much muscle. Just don't look like a roidcel and you should be fine.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 23778, Deleted member 22962 and 1 other person
For you to get to a point that it’s repulsive to women you have to be on an insane amount of roids or bloatmaxed high bf

Yeah I'm on test rn I think it's the bloat to be honest I gotta use ai and hgh

5'9 is not manlet as many guys are that height, they just lie about being taller

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, AngryShortMale and Deleted member 2729
How much muscle do you need to pull ladies at say 5 9
It's a looksmin to be a manlet

Muscles will always be an improvement everything else being equal, but that improvement might not be significant if you are still unattractive

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale
7C13B88B 7340 4CAF 99D0 6E0FF62EAAD9

just dwarfmax

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21969
2cc.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: TheDragon, ErbCel, LooksmaxxHopeful and 1 other person
I fucking despise that beard style with all my heart. I believe he genuinely thinks he's the reincarnation of a fucking Viking when the only thing that happens when women see his beard is gag inside.