Is it a scumbag move to use Chads pics on Tinder and then swap out your pics after you get 99+ likes?

ZoomerAmerican

ZoomerAmerican

I refuse to die until things are better
This is a old method, but I use Chads pics to start my profile. I wait for a few weeks and let the 99+ swiped right on you number get high as possible. Then I buy Tinder Gold and swap out my pictures and swipe right on all the girls

Then I hope at least a few girls of the hundreds that matched with Chad dont unmatch and actually have a convo with me and hopefully text them late at night when theyre drunk and horny

Anyone else do this? If I use my pics to start I get zero matches. I'm a 5/10 at most, but I'm also not white and under 6 feet. I need to cheat to get anything at all. Scumbag move?

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar, normie_joe and Alt Number 3
This is a old method, but I use Chads pics to start my profile. I wait for a few weeks and let the 99+ swiped right on you number get high as possible. Then I buy Tinder Gold and swap out my pictures and swipe right on all the girls

Then I hope at least a few girls of the hundreds that matched with Chad dont unmatch and actually have a convo with me and hopefully text them late at night when theyre drunk and horny

Anyone else do this? If I use my pics to start I get zero matches. I'm a 5/10 at most, but I'm also not white and under 6 feet. I need to cheat to get anything at all. Scumbag move?

Alls fair in love and war my guy.

sounds like a good idea if you wait a little while to swap