Is it an IOI if a foid repeatedly looks at you and makes eye contact at you?

zxim

zxim

Bronze
Is it an IOI if a foid repeatedly looks at you and makes eye contact at you? Or could it be that they’re repulsed.

No

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, watah, Ascеnd and 2 others
If it’s repeated then yes, 100%. Find something to say to her or you’ll regret it.

• +1
Reactions: zxim
If it’s repeated then yes, 100%. Find something to say to her or you’ll regret it.
yes repeated almost every time we see each other. This is in highschool so people will look at others walking in the hallway, is it still an ioi?

yes repeated almost every time we see each other. This is in highschool so people will look at others walking in the hallway, is it still an ioi?

Ok, I was thinking this was maybe at a gym or something. High school is more awkward and ya, it’s not 100% an IOI. Maybe more like 50%-75%. But you still might wanna take it as one and try to talk to her, if nothing else get some XP. Certain stares and IOIs that I didn’t act on still stick with me many years later.

• +1
Reactions: zxim
A girl that is attracted to you is extremely likely to just approach you lol its 2024.

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and Clown Show
A girl that is attracted to you is extremely likely to just approach you lol it’s 2024.
Isn’t it usually dudes that approach foids, it’s hard to have a foid approach you.

If you are good looking yes, if you are ugly, she was probably just thinking about how ugly you are

• JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin and EdgyFashionist
Ok, I was thinking this was maybe at a gym or something. High school is more awkward and ya, it’s not 100% an IOI. Maybe more like 50%-75%. But you still might wanna take it as one and try to talk to her, if nothing else get some XP. Certain stares and IOIs that I didn’t act on still stick with me many years later.
It makes it more likely in a hs

It makes it more likely in a hs

You think so? I just think in an environment with less forced interaction, like a gym or bar/club, there’s no other reason why she would look at you. Whereas in high school, kids just do things that sometimes they don’t mean. I had this habit of looking around the room at everyone and making eye contact with random people, but I stopped that in my early 20s, because I didn’t want to mean anything by it.

You think so? I just think in an environment with less forced interaction, like a gym or bar/club, there’s no other reason why she would look at you. Whereas in high school, kids just do things that sometimes they don’t mean. I had this habit of looking around the room at everyone and making eye contact with random people, but I stopped that in my early 20s, because I didn’t want to mean anything by it.
In the gym they can look at the equipment. And in bars and clubs their thousands of people that can actually look at compared to hs where you can observe for weeks to months

smile
if she smiles back it is a ioi