is it an IOI if a foid uses the treadmill next to you at the gym?

Ethniframementalcel

Ethniframementalcel

Beigegymmax
Title

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, BigBundaSlapper, Danish_Retard and 4 others
Chad gets literally asked out while incels like you run to looksmax and ask if it's an IOI.

If you're asking shit like this it's over. You're so deprived of female attention that you think any little thing is an IOI.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Erik-Jón, Deleted member 19994, datboijj and 18 others
a milf literally stood right before me and started to squat with her ass directly in my face

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 15827
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Johnnybegood, datboijj and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Yes

Drag her to the locker room and rearrange her guts.

When she says "please stop it" that's also an IOI btw (y)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Danish_Retard, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
I always cringe at these threads

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Deleted member 19478
Chad gets literally asked out while incels like you run to looksmax and ask if it's an IOI.

If you're asking shit like this it's over. You're so deprived of female attention that you think any little thing is an IOI.
I mean there were many other treadmills she could have used, she picked the one right next to me?

If it's not an IOI it means I'm at least not totally disgusting right? Bc then she would def have avoided me right?

it depends.. if there are many treadmills that she could use
but she coming to next to you then its probably an ioi

but if all treadmills being used just the treadmill next to you is free then not

Who tf cares man you gotta learn to stop caring about this shit ESPECIALLY as you are still ascending

but if all treadmills being used just the treadmill next to you is free then not
there were legit 30 other treadmills she could have used further away from me

• +1
Reactions: exeight

nah sometimes they just prefer a certain machine or position so they can watch their tv or any number of other reasons. you are still literally invisible that's why they don't mind sitting next to you, you don't exist, so why should they care how their action is perceived? a wymxn only thinks about how their behavior will look to chad.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Johnnybegood, lepo2317, Danish_Retard and 2 others
nah sometimes they just prefer a certain machine or position so they can watch their tv or any number of other reasons. you are still literally invisible that's why they don't mind sitting next to you, you don't exist, so why should they care how their action is perceived? a wymxn only thinks about how their behavior will look to chad.
i thought maybe OP is a chad or chadlite :ROFLMAO:

The only IOI I’ve realised is if girls cold approach you, everything else is cope.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxed
The only IOI I’ve realised is if girls cold approach you, everything else is cope.
Cold approach like introduce themselves? Or is asking to use a machine etc count as an approach?

Nah, bitches are so antisocial these days they notice subhumans and avoid them

Cold approach like introduce themselves? Or is asking to use a machine etc count as an approach?
Introduce themselves or ask/add your socials, that’s it, or ask for help with form, some JB asked me to teach her how to bench, I should have asked her for her Insta and fucked her but I was blue pulled and thought muh JB bad

If she liked you she would’ve said something or smiled

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Ethniframementalcel
If she liked you she would’ve said something or smiled
Wouldn’t know since I didn’t even look at her once only saw her in peripheral vision

to all you faggots reacting to the post but not replying, fuck you

If you are at least a HTN then maybe it's an IOI, if not then forget about it and move on with your life.

If you are at least a HTN then maybe it's an IOI, if not then forget about it and move on with your life.
Fuckkkkkkk

Why would she do that then. Just to torture men? Like bait me into talking to her just so she could reject me?

if she breathe near you it means she wants to suck your cock badly

Fuckkkkkkk

Why would she do that then. Just to torture men? Like bait me into talking to her just so she could reject me?
Did she smiled at you? Did she gave you eye contact? It's hard to know without a more detailed explanation.

cold approach by female seguing into female on male oral rape is the only ioi

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and Kingcel32
Did she smiled at you? Did she gave you eye contact? It's hard to know without a more detailed explanation.
I didn’t make eye contact or look at her directly