Is it autistic to listen to 2010s NCS and white girl EDM?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
I know everyone here thinks I like nigger rap and have a very NT music taste but I like these old edm party music like this too tbh. I remember partying to thess sound-tracks in my childhood

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BeanletMogger, GabachoCopium, ReadBooksEveryday and 12 others
I love Katy Perry

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Chadeep, ReadBooksEveryday and 3 others
@ElTruecel @try2beme

• +1
Reactions: nword49 and try2beme
Yes

• +1
Reactions: nword49 and Jason Voorhees
@nword49

• +1
Reactions: nword49
I know everyone here thinks I like nigger rap and have a very NT music taste but I like these old edm party music like this too tbh. I remember partying to thess sound-tracks in my childhood

I love Pitbull give me everything and hotel room>>>

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Jason Voorhees
every single one of these songs are in my nostalgia playlist on spotify

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Chadeep, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
every single one of these songs are in my nostalgia playlist on spotify
Same even I have a playlist for these songs

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Chadeep, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
Based taste, Mr. Afro-Indian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Jason Voorhees

No. I used to think I was weird for listening to Lana as a guy in 2019. Low and behold every fucking normie listens to Lana now.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, bigchunguslover, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
Nah it is NT.
Non-NT would be video game music or some obscure experimental music

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Hetman Vilkas, Chadeep and 4 others
Those songs were my childhood and I will never not like them. Love that older 2000s and 2010s pop music
It's legit though. Idk if it's just nostalgia but imo it mogs our current pop songs to death.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, bigchunguslover, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Who are ur fav nigger rappers?

• +1
Show your last.fm and tbf everyone does
Jfl there's no last.fm data probably because I use a pirated version of spotify like the scammed curry that I am

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
Not if you're an oldcel.

• +1

What’s white girl edm?

• +1
Nah it is NT.
Non-NT would be video game music or some obscure experimental music
Everyone listens to video game music I love TLOZ music in specific

• +1
Reactions: micropp and Jason Voorhees
What’s white girl edm?
Katty perry, Usher, Taylor hill and other generic shit that you'd see on a 14 year old white girl's Sony Walkman back in thr 2000s.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
Early 2010s was peak music

• Love it
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane, micropp, ElTruecel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Jason Voorhees
What’s your username? You have to connect with an application through your last.fm profile.

Omw.
Lmao I just checked. I didn't select the spotify app. Just youtube and I don't listen to music on youtube on my phone. I am dumbass

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, ElTruecel and Gengar
this is completely NT bro, most NT genres are rap, pop, dance. the only non NT shit is emo, punk, metal (kind of weird) and video game OST, anime OST (completely over)

• +1
Reactions: micropp, Chadeep, ElTruecel and 1 other person
Lmao I just checked. I didn't select the spotify app. Just youtube and I don't listen to music on youtube on my phone. I am dumbass
Lol yeah, you can only scrobble through spotify or otherwise you have to install a separate add-on for youtube. By the way, you can also manually add scrobbles through openscrobbler.com. Send me your username. :feelsautistic:

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Jason Voorhees and ElTruecel
this is completely NT bro, most NT genres are rap, pop, dance. the only non NT shit is emo, punk, metal (kind of weird) and video game OST, anime OST (completely over)
Emo, punk and metal used to be NT until the mid-2010s.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
Emo, punk and metal used to be NT until the mid-2010s.
Metal and to an extent punk yes. Emo no imo. People still viewed you as edgy retard back in thr 2010s

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
old school music is legit for making a female horny

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, bigchunguslover and Jason Voorhees
...Baby one more time... @Manletmachine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
Metal and to an extent punk yes. Emo no imo. People still viewed you as edgy retard back in thr 2010s
Are we talking the music genre now or the fashion style? Btw, you haven’t sent me your username yet. :ogre:

• +1
Are we talking the music genre now or the fashion style? Btw, you haven’t sent me your username yet. :ogre:
I'll send your afterwards bhai. It contains Mt real name.

• Woah
Reactions: Gengar
Pretty normie music

• +1
Pretty normie music

• +1
I see, what are you up to? Isn’t it past midnight?
A coding project that's due in 2 weeks. Btw this is my normie generic hip-hop music playlist. @ElTruecel

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Gengar
A coding project that's due in 2 weeks. Btw this is my normie generic hip-hop music playlist. @ElTruecel

You should listen to that “black nigga” song. :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Jason Voorhees
These songs take me to my childhood. I listen to them to refreshen up I get flashbacks of me being carefree.

• +1
wtf is 'white girl EDM'

I am 28yo, when I was younger I was listening to Avicii-Levels after it just came out and playing it at get-togethers with friends.

nobody in my class even knew this music because Avicii wasn't popular yet.
I remember even briefly having some popularity among foids because they were wondering where I got my music from and they liked it.

Then avicii got mainstream then suddenly it's bad music?

how can it be white girl EDM, when the friendless incel loser truecel (me) was the first to discover it among my generation?

Avicii = truecel music.

white girls / normies only catch-on to good music months after truecels like us have already caught on to it because we have better taste in music and in life.

truecel = superior taste, don't follow mainstream opinion/taste, you are your own individual mind instead of following the masses like sheeple.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, GabachoCopium, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person

Do you have a RYM chronically online taste I noticed ur a fellow drainer with ur Spotify profile ?

• +1
Terra based 1st and 3rd song
wtf is 'white girl EDM'

I am 28yo, when I was younger I was listening to Avicii-Levels after it just came out and playing it at get-togethers with friends.

nobody in my class even knew this music because Avicii wasn't popular yet.
I remember even briefly having some popularity among foids because they were wondering where I got my music from and they liked it.

Then avicii got mainstream then suddenly it's bad music?

how can it be white girl EDM, when the friendless incel loser truecel (me) was the first to discover it among my generation?

Avicii = truecel music.

white girls / normies only catch-on to good music months after truecels like us have already caught on to it because we have better taste in music and in life.

truecel = superior taste, don't follow mainstream opinion/taste, you are your own individual mind instead of following the masses like sheeple.

Early 2010s was peak music

this is white girl EDM?

@MoggerGaston bro this is the Normie bs I’ve ever heard. Blud the only truecel taste is the generic RYM/cloud rap goth rap that real Niggas listen to

• +1