Is it bad being a joker?

Danish_Retard

Danish_Retard

yuyevon stan account
Been getting more comfortable around normies and I naturally throw jokes around everytime I think of something funny, and usually normies laugh too.

But is it bad getting caught up in that "role", feels kinda cheap providing entertainment.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 17735 and Napoleon de Geso
Depends on how you're delivering these jokes / the subject matter.

Is it sarcastic? Neutrally delivered? That's fine.

Is it over the top? Do you act like a clown? Is it self deprecating? You are jestermaxxing and this isn't a road you want to go down.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33275, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
Depends on how you're delivering these jokes / the subject matter.

Is it sarcastic? Neutrally delivered? That's fine.

Is it over the top? Do you act like a clown? Is it self deprecating? You are jestermaxxing and this isn't a road you want to go down.
what does a clown act like?

I don't think it's over the top, I deliver everything in the same deadpan autistic voice as my normal speech.

I sometimes make self deprecating jokes but only if I know I mog everyone around me in that area.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
what does a clown act like?

I don't think it's over the top, I deliver everything in the same deadpan autistic voice as my normal speech.

I sometimes make self deprecating jokes but only if I know I mog everyone around me in that area.
You're a clown if the only thing you do is say jokes and try to be funny.
You can be serious sometimes

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Jestermaxxing is cucked

• +1
Reactions: EdouardManlet and Danish_Retard
i mean if you enjoy it or even just enjoy it more than your alternative but obviously it’s better to be the person that has peiple joke about him being chad, rich, super genius ect

• +1
Been getting more comfortable around normies and I naturally throw jokes around everytime I think of something funny, and usually normies laugh too.

But is it bad getting caught up in that "role", feels kinda cheap providing entertainment.
it's bad yeah

• +1
Being a joker is not bad, but being a jester and using self deprecating humor is bad.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Shekel and Deleted member 33275
Don't overdo it

• +1