Is it bad that I have very little body hair???

Hightwolf

Hightwolf

HTW#6700
I'm pretty sure it's genetic and not a sign of low t for me cause I see it in my brother but I have almost zero body hair on my torso (except the line between the belly button and pubes. I have kinda hairy calves and super hairy pubes so idk what that means. Someone explain plz.

• +1
Reactions: Acnno
No hair on torso = halo. Girls don't like gorillas tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 6095, Deleted member 616 and 2 others
Probably low dht or no androgen receptors there , i also have no hair on chest/back but a full beard and thick eyebrows , good genes if you ask me .

Probably low dht. Good-bye norwoodreaper wish I was th same tbh

Probably low dht. Good-bye norwoodreaper wish I was th same tbh
Idk tho most male relatives are balding but they all take shit care of their hair but tbh idec if i go bald as long as it's post 30s

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Get mogged by bodys hair, low t faggot

Attachments

• images (100).jpeg
    images (100).jpeg
    42.8 KB · Views: 64
  • JFL
Reactions: Hightwolf
Worrying about lack of body hair is a greycel trait

• +1
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill
No hair on torso = halo. Girls don't like gorillas tbh
Some like it and some don't. Also, it depends on whether you're Dom or a prettyboy.

I have body hair absolutely everywhere and it's no good, trust me, takes time to groom it

• +1
Reactions: Yoyo2233
I don't know, you can use minox, would be the first one to use it to grow hair on his chest though.
I know one guy with no hair on his chest and no beard and he didn't get any balding and he's 40, anecdotal evidence, but maybe related to DHT convertion or hair follicles resistant to test/dht.

I rather have some body hair (not in my back) than not have it. It takes me 5 minutes or less to trim it to oblivion or to more appealing size.

Last edited:
I don't know, you can use minox, would be the first one to use it to grow hair on his chest though.
I know one guy with no hair on his chest and no beard and he didn't get any balding and he's 40, anecdotal evidence, but maybe related to DHT convertion or hair follicles resistant to test/dht.

I rather have some body hair (not in my back) than not have it. It takes me 5 minutes or less to trim it to oblivion or to more appealing size.
body hair on back is crap, yeah :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095
Probably low dht levels or a high dht tolerance, im the same as you moderately hairy calves minimal hair on my arms, patchy facial hair, no body hair except on my stomach + a ton of pubes. Also nw0 at 22 and majority of my male relatives have most of their hair or nw2 at most.