Is it bad that I look 15 at 17?

D

Disabledcel

Larper of the year
I've never gone outside so the sun hasn't aged my skin. I look pale white yet very youthful. I hate it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Saltner
I've never gone outside so the sun hasn't aged my skin. I look pale white yet very youthful. I hate it.
Kinda,but it doesn’t matter at all

• +1
No sweetie, you’ll enjoy it later in life after women are done riding the cock carousel and will want a youthful man to settle down with.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 1sleeep23, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5802 and 13 others
No sweetie, you’ll enjoy it later in life after women are done riding the cock carousel and will want a youthful man to settle down with.
Thank goodness! I can't wait to raise a black man's kid!! :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, FutureMogger, Deleted member 5694 and 6 others
It's good idiot. Believe me looking young being bad is the major cope to ever exist.

You can say your problems are bone if u want but do u truly think aging, bad skin and wrinkles are going to do any good? XD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Saltner and Disabledcel
It's good idiot. Believe me looking young being bad is the major cope to ever exist.

You can say your problems are bone if u want but do u truly think aging, bad skin and wrinkles are going to do any good? XD
Yeah that makes sense too

• +1
If you're a manlet yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and FutureMogger
yes.

you don't want to look younger than you are unless you are 25+

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2756
my prime will be at 40's when i look 23

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
cope you won't have any collagen left
that's fake btw
my mom looked 25 when she was 35 with 2 kids
if i was a woman it would be good
maybe i can transmaxx someday

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3328
You don't look 15 jfl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401 and Disabledcel
that's fake btw
my mom looked 25 when she was 35 with 2 kids
if i was a woman it would be good
maybe i can transmaxx someday
My uncle looks like Tom cruise, he's 40 and looks 24 years old it's insane

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Entschuldigung
it doesn't matter if you look younger or older you need to be looking attractive at the end
My uncle looks like Tom cruise, he's 40 and looks 24 years old it's insane
he definitely didn't norwood hard, most old people who look younger usually have nw0 with dark hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Disabledcel
ideally, you want the perfect median.
you don't want to look like androgynous hairless twink during your prime teenage years, nor do you want to look like an ogre with 8-inch wrists and chronic back acne, the 'robust pretty boy' seems to be a phrase thrown around here often, it's basically the median between these two, you want to look youthful with a hint of androgenicity, think of your standard TikTok twink, now think of him with a thicker neck, slightly tanner skin and a bigger build, that's what you want.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 470 and 2 others
Depends on why you look young.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1464
  • +1
no just fuck whores 3 years younger than you

• +1
No way dude, you're 17? I genuinely thought you were 14, you look very young in comparison to your age, it's not really a "bad" thing per say but it goes to show that your growth isn't as DOM or good as it seems to be. If you've seen my pics you know I genuinely don't look 15, but more so atleast 17 or even 19. Even my mother said it straight to my face that I don't look 15. It's better to look older, with the collagen and hair of your younger self. No way In hell would I I like to look like I'm 15 when I'm 17, nearing 18.. That's just bad, it really is. You need to grow out your hair, leanmaxx (because your head looks very rounded), tan, and fix your NCT.

• +1
No way dude, you're 17? I genuinely thought you were 14, you look very young in comparison to your age, it's not really a "bad" thing per say but it goes to show that your growth isn't as DOM or good as it seems to be. If you've seen my pics you know I genuinely don't look 15, but more so atleast 17 or even 19. Even my mother said it straight to my face that I don't look 15. It's better to look older, with the collagen and hair of your younger self. No way In hell would I I like to look like I'm 15 when I'm 17, nearing 18.. That's just bad, it really is. You need to grow out your hair, leanmaxx (because your head looks very rounded), tan, and fix your NCT.
My head looks rounded cos of the haircut, I'm late to puberty aswell so I guess that's a major factor as to why I look very young. My cousin is a week apart from me and he looks 5 years older than me. It's bullshit tbh.

• +1
My

My head looks rounded cos of the haircut, I'm late to puberty aswell so I guess that's a major factor. My cousin is a week apart from me and he looks 5 years older than me. It's bullshit tbh.
It's just how life goes. My sister mogs me to oblivion, even if she was a male. She got the better eyes+color+skin tone+hair(wavy+light brown natural) extremely angelic skull.. and she is also 5'3 and shes like a year and a half younger than me. it is genuinely over for me

• +1
I look 15 at 19,dont care.

• +1
Yeah its bad they think you are boneless

• +1