Is it bad that I stalk people

nigtard

nigtard

It started last year and since then it has gotten way out of hand now

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and glizzygnasher68
Lowkey want to tell someone I know irl about this but they'll most likely see me as a weirdo

Only if your sub chad and that person finds out your stalking them.

• +1
Reactions: sb23 and nigtard
Only if your sub chad and that person finds out your stalking them.
I want to stop doing it but its lowkey addictive.I haven't approached any of them so I have not committed a crime yet

I want to stop doing it but its lowkey addictive.I haven't approached any of them so I have not committed a crime yet
Physical stalking: depends to what extent, but really weird
Online: Relatively normal, you are just feeding your curiosity.

You sound like this is something a bit more obsessive. You probably an extreme curiosity which you have an urge to satisfy. I would say seek help, but where? Try maybe setting boundaries which you won’t go past. If this is extreme then maybe ego death could help idk.

@FBl

• JFL
Reactions: FBl
call this nigger the nightstalker

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: donkeyskin, slavicpsycho and glizzygnasher68
Physical stalking: depends to what extent, but really weird
Online: Relatively normal, you are just feeding your curiosity.

You sound like this is something a bit more obsessive. You probably an extreme curiosity which you have an urge to satisfy. I would say seek help, but where? Try maybe setting boundaries which you won’t go past. If this is extreme then maybe ego death could help idk.
Its online and physical I guess.Certain people I see online and I find their family name ,address, phone number etc..
With the physical ones I do the same shit and play a game with them by acting clueless while already knowing everything about them

Stop It get some help

Its online and physical I guess.Certain people I see online and I find their family name ,address, phone number etc..
With the physical ones I do the same shit and play a game with them by acting clueless while already knowing everything about them
Pretty normal stuff

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
i just deleted a long paragraph of writing because I came to a realisation. You should aim to inhibit dopamine whilst you stalk to unlearn the behaviour. I recommend either anti psychotics or dopamine antagonists, you should selectively take them before you intent on stalking. This should be full proof. You could also try ego death (with the use of psychedelics), but this seems a little risky and the outcome isn’t garunteed. Be carful with inhibiting dopamine as you are chemically making yourself unhappy.

• +1
Reactions: nigtard