Is it bad to be pale?

Deleted member 18931

Deleted member 18931

Kraken
I am a subhuman anglo and I am really pale. I can't tan because I will burn within 2 seconds. Is it a failo? Asians love pale skin so that's my only cope right now.

Muh tan cope. Pale or tan it doesn't really matter if you have the looks or not

• +1
Reactions: BucketCrab, Chinlet Ascension, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
Muh tan cope. Pale or tan it doesn't really matter if you have the looks or not
yes this is true bones/eyes/height are all that matters. but wondering if being pale would negatively impact me

yes this is true bones/eyes/height are all that matters. but wondering if being pale would negatively impact me
Depends on the quality of the skin. If it looks sickly and uncared for being pale might add on to the failo for some, unless you have like freckles or something. But if it's clear and smooth then I don't think most people would actually care

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
I am a subhuman anglo and I am really pale. I can't tan because I will burn within 2 seconds. Is it a failo? Asians love pale skin so that's my only cope right now.
If you have good coloring to go along with it, cuz coloring is literally more important than PSL

vampiremax

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor
Depends on the glow. Glowing pale skin can be a major halo especially with light eyes and dark hair, girls go crazy for that combo. But if it’s dull pale skin with no glow then it becomes a failo.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and Biiyo03
I am pale as fuck naturally, my mother is a ginger.

the reason you burn is because you're doing it wrong, you're not supposed to not go outside the entire year and then go and ass-blast yourself in the full mid summer sun all of a sudden.

you will tan just fine if you gradually tan with the seasons, starting with the weaker light in the spring.

tl;dr go outside more.

Depends on the rest of your features. For me, being slightly tanned makes me look leaner. It's not night and day or anything, but a slight tan is at least +.25/10 on my face compared to ghostly pale.

I am pale as fuck naturally, my mother is a ginger.

the reason you burn is because you're doing it wrong, you're not supposed to not go outside the entire year and then go and ass-blast yourself in the full mid summer sun all of a sudden.

you will tan just fine if you gradually tan with the seasons, starting with the weaker light in the spring.

tl;dr go outside more.
GOPR2317

here's my arm compared to my upper leg which barely gets any sunlight, I work outdoors, never burn despite having the lightest skincolor imaginable.

not being able to tan is just anglo cope because the only time they're outside is when they go on vacation, of course you're going to burn if you're going to lay in the mediterranean sun with no former exposure.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Pale is kinda cool with really darj hair