is it bad to be skinny?

D

Deleted member 1476

Kraken
i don’t have much muscle mass except on my legs. when i reach 12 percent body fat i will look skinny i guess. how bad is it to be skinny, ie lean with little muscle? surely it’s more attractive to girls than being overweight but is it still a negative?

• +1
Reactions: PYT
i don’t have much muscle mass except on my legs. when i reach 12 percent body fat i will look skinny i guess. how bad is it to be skinny, ie lean with little muscle? surely it’s more attractive to girls than being overweight but is it still a negative?
Yes size theory is real you have to be big at low body fat it's the only way.

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
Any non-chad trait is bad

Idk, I plan on getting 20.5 FFMI before I cut down.

Skinny is better than being fat, but not too skinny/

Its not that bad. If your face is good you could be slightly thin or slightly fat and it would be almost irrelevant. This is all ignoring your frame which is also super important and is independent of your muscle mass. Of course, it is better to have big muscles than to be skinny, but the body is much less important to be attractive as a man than as a woman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 1476
Skinny is better than being fat, but not too skinny/

is this kind of skinny acceptable or a turnoff

its face or nothin

if you're ugly

Yes. Just build muscle after you're done leaning down. being 12% bodtfat and skinny is better than bloated skinny fat

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout and Deleted member 1476