Is it bad to have a black person as my profile picture?

xbox_foreskin

xbox_foreskin

Iron
Hello everyone, so I am new to the Looksmax community. I have already received a couple comments about my pfp (profile picture), calling it a "sheebon" and some other bad stuff I would rather not repeat. Is this looked down upon here? Thanks guys, just wondering.
-xbox

(Here is a black woman for referance in case anybody is confused) Thank you! -
-xbox

Attachments

• ezgif-2-68f0cabeba.png
    ezgif-2-68f0cabeba.png
    817.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AOL, Imretarded?, HeightPilledum and 6 others
I just took a single glance and I got rock-hard immediately. Carry on, my friend.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry, Imretarded?, 97baHater and 2 others
i say no

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, nathan and wishIwasSalludon
Naw your good bro

• +1
Reactions: nathan
I just took a single glance and I got rock-hard immediately. Carry on, my friend.
I'm defitnetly not attracted to them by any means.I just think they look good. I would never have sex with one because its just not my type, no offense meant.

• +1

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: HeightPilledum, nathan and wishIwasSalludon
doJDB0T.jpg

• JFL
stacy in the cotton fields of kentucky
Do you know her? Ive had this pic saved of this woman for a good while, and go back to look at it sometimes. No clue who she is tho! haha.

• JFL
Lookism exists here as well. That’s why my pic is a cute foid. People are much nicer to you

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and nathan
Lookism exists here as well. That’s why my pic is a cute foid. People are much nicer to you
I get the feeling people would be nicer to me if my pfp (profile picture) was a white woman.
-xbox

• +1
  • JFL
It's a good start, but we still need our reparations check.

• JFL
Do you know her? Ive had this pic saved of this woman for a good while, and go back to look at it sometimes. No clue who she is tho! haha.
Why do you speak like a 45 year old white guy from facebook NIGGER you are stinky

Maybe the reperation should be a one way ticket back to Africa? If they do not like it here so much. Just thinking out loud here
-xbox

Why do you speak like a 45 year old white guy from facebook NIGGER you are stinky
I have what used to be called Asperger's, but that is no longer a thing. I am just considered autistic now. Bleh! Also are you allowed to say that word?

• JFL
Reactions: NoLongerHuman
I personally do not think the black community needs reperations.
Then we'll take it ourselves.

I have what used to be called Asperger's, but that is no longer a thing. I am just considered autistic now. Bleh! Also are you allowed to say that word?
username speaks for itself tbh

username speaks for itself tbh
Actually, I did not pick my username. A friend introduced me to this website and made my profile for me since i have trouble doing that sometimes. Is it bad? Should i change it?
-xbox

• JFL
Reactions: NoLongerHuman