Is it bad to have a large skull ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
I am 5"7 and 16 and cant help it but my skull size is nearly as big as my 6"2-6"3 friend's and my frame is as wide as their too which is weird because im looking up like im a little boy which makes me feel like a lesser being.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
I am 5"7 and 16 and cant help it but my skull size is nearly as big as my 6"2-6"3 friend's and my frame is as wide as their too which is weird because im looking up like im a little boy which makes me feel like a lesser being.
It’ll make you look shorter and have a smaller frame but it’s better than having a small skull imo

It’ll make you look shorter and have a smaller frame but it’s better than having a small skull imo
yeh looks about right but my 20" bideltold is saving me from looking narrow

I used to be skinny and short and big head was a failo. Period.

Now I gained some mass and I'm 5'8 but still big head is overrated here simply because it's dimorphic. If you're tall with a big head like that hipcel Gandy yes, you skullmog. Otherwise you gain small SMV improvement.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and ManzareK
needs to be in proportion with your body, otherwise you look like a baby

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 19905 and 2 others
its the opposite nigga

• Ugh..
Reactions: Constantin Denis
yes its bad. ideally you will fit 8 heads on your body

your problem is looking neotenous but since you are 16 maybe your body will grow in proportion to your skull size

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone

Now I gained some mass and I'm 5'8 but still big head is overrated here simply because it's dimorphic. If you're tall with a big head like that hipcel Gandy yes, you skullmog. Otherwise you gain small SMV improvement.
I have an 22.5-23 inch skull at 5'10". My bideltoid is around 18,5 inch. In picture my frame looks very narrow, special because I have long torso also. How much sholders width I need to gain?

a good base for gymmax. can't go the prettyboy route with large skull. but until you're big you will look like a kid :ogre:

try to gain a couple inches though 5'7 is pretty shit

lol large skull is one of the best things u can have. Ur problem is proportions.

• +1
Reactions: BucketCrab
lol large skull is one of the best things u can have. Ur problem is proportions.
This. Big skull is a good thing, if it comes with
  • Good proportions with the rest of the body
  • Good features in the skull itself

No dude a wide big skull is not good. U gotta have top tier face and face shape to pull it of plus a body thats big enough to match that skull

not smv obviously, but you do have more presence and masculinity with a large skull