Is it bad to have really high set cheekbones with little to no projection?

D

Deleted member 56068

Ugly manlet (uglier than sub5c3l)
Title
They are like very slightly wider than my jaw

That fine beaver u can just get modified lefort III on them while low cheekbones cuck can’t
Are they high set (ignore the rest of my facd

Attachments

• 8457.png
    8457.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanEyeArea, Deleted member 30019, PseudoMaxxer and 2 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 56068
No, they're not low-set. They're also not your biggest problem. Your nose is. Getting rhino would boost your PSL by nearly +1.
Maybe I can finally get to 2.5 psl

Attachments

• PXL_20240211_070530529.MP.jpg
    PXL_20240211_070530529.MP.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
Maybe I can finally get to 2.5 psl
You're white, so it could've been worse. I'm moderately certain there are still some girls in SEA, or East Asia who would go out with you for that reason alone. Just something to remember on days you feel like you've been cursed.

You're white, so it could've been worse. I'm moderately certain there are still some girls in SEA, or East Asia who would go out with you for that reason alone. Just something to remember on days you feel like you've been cursed.
I'm also 5'8 with a shit frame :((

I'm also 5'8 with a shit frame :((
5'8 is right on the border of still being somewhat okay. You're not tall, and below average but relative to the average woman you're still taller. Depending on the country, you may be just about average.

5'8 is right on the border of still being somewhat okay. You're not tall, and below average but relative to the average woman you're still taller. Depending on the country, you may be just about average.
Do u think I can make it in the west if I grow to like 5'11 and get cosmetic surgery? Im like 5'11

Just leave before you end up like James Saphire

Do u think I can make it in the west if I grow to like 5'11 and get cosmetic surgery? Im like 5'11
You can already make it if you make sure to mingle with Asian chicks with low to no standards when it comes to white guys.
At 5'8, your height isn't your biggest issue, your face is.

It can be easy to focus on improving too many things at once when you're on here. If I were you, I would first be laser-focused on fixing your face. Which would start with getting rhinoplasty, which then means saving up the money, and getting a consultation.

For now, your height can be addressed by just wearing shoe lifts of like an inch, or maybe an inch and a half. Or just somewhat taller shoes.

It can be easy to focus on improving too many things at once when you're on here. If I were you, I would first be laser-focused on fixing your face. Which would start with getting rhinoplasty, which then means saving up the money, and getting a consultation.
Agree.

I knew bunch of Aussies work hard just to go to Bali, Indonesia lol because they country sucks, the rules.

Where you do you live? if your country sucks just go to abroad, buddy @mightberetarded

It’s strangely the most masculine type of cheekbones.