Is it bad to look older than your age?

Deleted member 14274

Deleted member 14274

Steroids shoe lifts and 5ar inhibitors
I’ve been getting this a lot recently. People I talk to say I look 3-4 years older than my actual age. I think it may be because of my physique. Is this bad?

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
mogger trait if you're young

complete negative in old age but you should be adjusted enough by then

• +1
Reactions: GorLee, Slob, Offensive Bias and 1 other person
mogger trait if you're young

complete negative in old age but you should be adjusted enough by then
The girls that say this are usually attracted to me so they’re saying it in a good way as a complement. Why is it a mogger trait? Higher T and more dimorphism?

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member and WadlowMaxxing
The girls that say this are usually attracted to me so they’re saying it in a good way as a complement. Why is it a mogger trait? Higher T and more dimorphism?
women like older men if you look older its a plus trait yo have when youre young

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 14274
Depends on what makes you look older. If it's your well developed jaw, browridge, beard, etc then it's a good thing. If it's your bald(ing) head, collagen, etc that makes you older, then it's a bad thing.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Slob, AlexAP and 13 others
If you’re 16, it’s good
If you’re 40, it’s bad

The goal is to look like you’re in your 20s/early 30s throughout your life tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: A23ghskung, Nero, AlexAP and 9 others
yeah, being/looking fully developed early (15,16/17...) is a mogger trait

imagine unironically looking like a 15yo :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Slob and Deleted member 14274

I've been told I look 14-15 y/o on here and I'm 21. I'm 6'7" with good frame so people assume I'm in my 20s IRL so not too bad. Makes me look weird since I have a masculine body and a baby face, it's probably why I'm a friendless incel. It would be completely over if I had a matching frame.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: A23ghskung, Slob and WadlowMaxxing
I've been told I look 14-15 y/o on here and I'm 21. I'm 6'7" with good frame so people assume I'm in my 20s IRL so not too bad. Makes me look weird since I have a masculine body and a baby face, it's probably why I'm a friendless incel. It would be completely over if I had a matching frame.
I’m around your age and I get 25-28

I’m early 20s and people think I’m mid-late 20s

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
I’m around your age and I get 25-28
Probably your facial hair, body, and lack of lips. I have no facial hair and big lips so they make me look younger. I also have a big forehead and bloated face which doesn't help much. The only thing that saves me IRL is body and height.

• +1
Probably your facial hair, body, and lack of lips. I have no facial hair and big lips so they make me look younger. I also have a big forehead and bloated face which doesn't help much. The only thing that saves me IRL is body and height.
Your height is really good bro. All you need is steroids and at that height you’ll be a giga mogger. Literally SSL game without the shoe lifts. I am always clean shaven so it’s not the facial hair. Has to be the physique and maybe under eye circles.

Your height is really good bro. All you need is steroids and at that height you’ll be a giga mogger. Literally SSL game without the shoe lifts. I am always clean shaven so it’s not the facial hair. Has to be the physique and maybe under eye circles.
Can't take steroids since I'm getting regularly tested for the next 2 years so I need to prettyboymaxx and cope with SARMs as best as I can in the meantime. I have under eye circles too, although I blur my eyes out in pictures on here so they don't have an effect.

Can't take steroids since I'm getting regularly tested for the next 2 years so I need to prettyboymaxx and cope with SARMs as best as I can in the meantime. I have under eye circles too, although I blur my eyes out in pictures on here so they don't have an effect.
You’re not gonna prettyboymaxx at that height. Why are you being tested for PEDs?

You’re not gonna prettyboymaxx at that height. Why are you being tested for PEDs?
I went to high school with someone my height who had amazing success as a prettyboy. He was the same size I am now in high school (~215-220 lbs) and had a messy fringe covering half his face. Stacies would approach him. I have the size now thanks to SARMs, but now I need to grow my hair out and fix my face bloat.

Tested for job in sports.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
I went to high school with someone my height who had amazing success as a prettyboy. He was the same size I am now in high school (~215-220 lbs) and had a messy fringe covering half his face. Stacies would approach him. I have the size now thanks to SARMs, but now I need to grow my hair out and fix my face bloat.

Tested for job in sports.
Be careful to not shut down your natural T. But yeah if it works it works.

Im 27 and people get shocked when i tell them my age. Thats a good sign

I’m 20 but people think I’m younger, like 16-18. It has to do with facial features, skin/collagen, style, and hair. I have longer hair, good skin and lean and slim physique, no facial hair, and dress like most youth do today. So I’ve gotten that I look younger sometimes. It’s a bit weird though, 20 isn’t that old, but I find lots of 20 year olds look older because of bad skin, facial hair and short hair, bad physique along with higher bodyfat, makes them look late 20s and 30s

only if you're like 14 and look 18
but if ur 20 and look late 20's then thats bad

• +1
Reactions: Slob
It's good girls will call you daddy :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite
you said you take steroids, which age you faster .... I know you slay because of them but yeah it's a trade off...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
If you are under 25 it's ok.

• +1
I look younger than my age and that can also be pretty bad. I have strong bones and I’m tall but people think I’m college age. Unless I grow a beard which then makes me look my age. Inb4 recessed, I am very forward grown and have a massive jaw, almost too massive

looking older than your age due to robust bones is good. Looking older due to bad skin or other aging signs like grey hair or balding is very bad. Sometimes I wish I looked older but then I realize that I’m wishing for bad skin and male pattern baldness, so I retract the wish and thank my lucky stars

not bad if you're into milfs :unsure:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13409
not bad if you're into milfs :unsure:
Milfs go for younger looking guys too though, I’ve fucked exactly one milf before and it was implied she did me to feel young again

• +1
Reactions: Primordial

I’ve been getting this a lot recently. People I talk to say I look 3-4 years older than my actual age. I think it may be because of my physique. Is this bad?
Physique plays a part but could be some collagen loss from the PED's making you look older, you can do retin A etc but the roids probs have accelerated collagen depletion faster than the retin a turnover your skin cells.
I'd have to see a pic to judge tho.

Physique plays a part but could be some collagen loss from the PED's making you look older, you can do retin A etc but the roids probs have accelerated collagen depletion faster than the retin a turnover your skin cells.
I'd have to see a pic to judge tho.
Nah I got this before PEDs too. I already use Retin A but may bump up to 0.1%. I’ve actually gotten complements on my skin so I know it’s the under eye area. Need to look into fillers or something?